Pakistan Railway Police Jobs 2012
Pakistan Jobs is a main source which provides various Govt. jobs to the Pakistani public. Desirous candidates can view the jobs in the mentioned news papers; like Pakistan’s leading newspapers Daily Jang, Express, Nawa-i-Waqt, The News, Dawn & The Nation at one single place.
And if you haven’t much time to search the Jobs Advertisements in newspaper, then you can visit official website of Pakistan Jobs Bank to find any ad of your interest quickly. They also sustain an archive of older Jobs Advertisements so that you may also view them if they are no longer available to you through the original source. We hope that Pakistan Jobs Bank will help you find your dream job hurriedly and easily.
Recent Jobs which are offered by the Pakistan Government are mentioned below; desirous candidates should have to submit the job application, one can also get application forms from the main railway station office. Last date for application submission is 05-10-2012, so all candidates should have to submit application within this date.
- The applicants should have to pass all the tests such as written test, interview and the physical test from the Divisional Medical officer on their own expenses.
- There is no any relaxation in the qualification, height, age and other mentioned requirements.
- Government employees are eligible to apply as well.
- The officer has the right to reject the application at any time.
- The Selection Department can increase or decrease the seats at any time.
- The applicant should have to send 3 envelopes with the application which are printed or hand written with complete address and cell No. as well.
- A call letter will be issued to the selected candidates, in which interview date and time will be mentioned.
- The selection of the Prosecuting Sub Inspector will be in the Lahore.
- In case of illegal documents the Selection Department have the complete authority to take any action?
More Informational Link
About the author
i am writing on the different education news and different career building topics.this page maintained by Ali Hassan