The World Bank has approved a credit, (Cr No. 5153-PK) in the amount of US$ 150 million to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan for Punjab Cities Governance Improvement Project (PCGIP). The project will be implemented by The Urban Unit in 5 large cities of the Punjab (Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Lahore, Multan and Rawalpindi). The project aims to support the Punjab large cities in the strengthening system for improved planning, resources management, and accountability.
A Project Technical Cell, within the Urban Unit, and 5 City Project Units, in each of the partner cities, is going to be established for implementation of the Project. To staff the Project Technical Cell and City Project Units, Urban Units seeks applications in the following areas of expertise on the performance based contract, carrying a competitive market based salary package. Experience and education are relaxable in case of extraordinary qualification and extra relevant experience as well. The Unit offers excellent work environment and unlimited opportunities and potential for personal & professional growth.
|Test Date :||Sunday, 21st October 2012|
|Last Date For Application Submission:||Tuesday, 2nd October 2012|
- Please visit the National Testing Service website (http//:www.nts.org.pk) for further details, application submission and selection process.
- Paper based test shall be held on 21st October 2012
- Candidates must submit the Application Form duly filled in along with test fee of Rs. 700/- in favour of National Testing Service (on prescribed bank Challan in any branch of UBL, MCB or ABL, attached with application form), copy of CNIC and two recent photographs, directly to NTS through courier before 2nd October 2012.
- Final List of candidates’ list shall be available on NTS website on 8th October 2012.
- Qualifications should be from HEC recognized universities, preferably foreign.
- The maximum age limit for the positions of Sr. 1 to 11 is 35 years, whereas for the positions of Sr. 12 & 13 is 30 years.
- Please note that the preference will be given to the local candidates.
- Candidates can apply only for one position as test will be held on same date and time.
- Roll No. Slip can also be downloaded from NTS website.
Chief Executive Officer, The Urban Unit 4-B, Lytton Road, Lahore