In this article Global Warming In Pakistan Causes, Effects and solutions are discussed in detail as Global warming is getting more and more problematic and severe not only in Pakistan but in the entire world and scientists and the researchers are working immensely to highlight and identify that what are the causes which results in the global warming and what are their impacts on the lives of the people and on the world, and at the same time they are striving to get the awareness regarding the proper solutions which might prevent further disasters and damages to the mankind from global warming.
Global Warming In Pakistan Causes
Global warming throughout the world is being caused by the emission of the greenhouse gases, these greenhouse gases are the major constituent which plays the vital role in the creating of global warming. When we analyze the greenhouse gases it will not be strange to know that almost 72% of the totally emitted greenhouse gases are carbon dioxide (CO2). There are other gases which makes the remaining part of the greenhouse gases which includes 18% of the Methane and 9% of Nitrous oxide (NOx). If we make the analysis of the emitted gases we can easily conclude that Carbon Dioxide CO2 is the most crucial and important cause of global warming. Carbon Dioxide is inevitably created by burning fuels like e.g. oil, natural gas, diesel, organic-diesel, petrol, organic-petrol, and ethanol. The emissions of CO2 have been dramatically increased within the last 50 years and are still increasing by almost 3% each year.
Global Warming In Pakistan Effects
Global Warming results in sudden and dramatic changes in the climate and due to the damaged ozone layer it further endangers the lives of mankind and their property and can increase the probability of natural disasters.
- Ocean circulation disrupted, disrupting and having unknown effects on world climate.
- The global warming results in a much higher sea level which increases the chances of flooding and later can cause devastation as the flood passes causing deaths and destruction.
- Water shortage is being observed in the water scarce areas which cause the deserts to be increased in desertification.
- Sudden climatic and soil changes can lead to food shortages as climatic changes can adversely affect the agriculture and the crops.
- Starvation and malnutrition which increases the diseases amongst the humans as well as animals.
Global Warming In Pakistan Solutions
The solution to the global warming is to reduce the emission of gases which includes carbon dioxide and methane, this can be done through planting more greenery and trees which might intake the maximum carbon dioxide and should exhale oxygen which should contribute in the stabilization of the environment. Burning of fuels should be prohibited and those fumes should be recycled properly so that they should not pollute the environment and should play the vital role in reducing the Global Warming from the world.