Army Medical College has announced admissions for five years MBBS and four years BDS programs. Army Medical College Admission 2019 Form Download Last Date procedure is available here online. Army Medical College or AMC was established in 1977 as Military residential Institute to providing undergraduate medical education to cadets. It ensured Students who have 70% marks in FSC pre-medical and appeared in NUMS entry test can apply for admission.. This college is also offering the chance to civilians to Join this medical college even if they don’t want to Join Pakistan Army. First, it was affiliated with Quaid I Azam University and National University of Science and Technology But now it became the constituent college of NUMS Islamabad. Students can take admission in AMC by appearing in NUMS entry test, or through medical cadet course. AMC Entry Test Date 2019 available here. It also encourages foreign students to take admission on SAT basis.
Army Medical College Admission 2019 Form Last Date
The Army Medical College is offering undergraduate programs in the medical field. It is currently offering five years MBBS program and four years BDS programs to students on merit basis.
- In order to take admission in MBBS or BDS programs, the candidate must have at least 70% marks in their FSC Premedical
- A and O level students can also apply for the admission if their marks are equal to or above 70% marks
- Equivalence certificate can obtaine from Inter Board Committee of Chairman Islamabad
- Students who are applying through cadet course must have 5.4 inch height (boys) and 4.8 inch (Girls)
- Weight and Visuals of the candidates must meet with the criteria
- Foreign students can also apply for admission after passing SAT test
- There will an entrance test which will arrange by the NUMS Islamabad
|Registration of Application For Admissions Opens||Nov 2019|
|Last Date To Receipt of Application For Admission||December 2019|
|Hifz e Quran Test||December 2019|
|Display of 1st Merit List||December 2019|
How to Apply for Admissions:
Candidates have two options to join Army Medical College Admission 2019. One is through Medical cadet course and second is through appearing in NUMS entry test
Medical Cadet Course:
Students who are applying through Medical cadet course must have to go through following steps.
- Preliminary Test which will include the written test, intelligence test, and personality test.
- Physical Test
- Initial Medical Test
- ISSB Interview
Through NUMS Test:
Civilian students who want to Join AMC can apply for NUMS Entry test. First, this test was taken by the NUST but now it is taken by the National University of Medical Sciences. After clearing this test, must apply for the AMC admission. Now attach the documents along with download application form and send it to AMC through the post. Merit lists for selected students will display on NUMS official website. So Download Army Medical College Admission 2019 Form.