Admission Session 2022 has started in Islamabad Medical and Dental College (IMDC) for the course of MBBS and BDS so it is requested from the candidates who want to take admission in the college submit their application form by January 2022 as this is the last date to take admission in the college and after that, the admission form received late should not be entertained. All the medical and dental courses are recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC) and the college is situated on the main Muree Road Islamabad. This is a college that holds students as the future of Pakistan as many graduates have passed out of the college that is now serving humanity with their medical services so students this is your chance to be a part of the world-class medical University of Pakistan and fill your dream to become a doctor in future and graduate from the Islamabad Medical and Dental College. Along with the admission, form candidates should have to submit their all school and college previous educational records and achievement. Take one thing into consideration the admission form will be completely filled with the correct information as wrong information or the incomplete form will be rejected by the admission office of the University. So if you are eligible then this is the best chance for you to capture and get admission to the medical college of Islamabad.
Islamabad Medical and Dental College Admission Session 2022
Islamabad Medical and Dental College Admission are going to announce and people can apply because PMC has declared the result of the MDCAT entry test and those people who have applied can apply online just click on below the link and the official page of PMC will open. Then you will fill application form with valid information.
How to apply:
- Visit www.pmc.gov.pk/privatefor an online application.
- Register with a valid email address and CNIC/Smart card.
- After registration, the applicant can complete his admission form.
- The admission fee is Pkr.3000/- per category of the seat.
- An incomplete application can’t be considered by the University.
- 1 Copy of each SSC/HSSC official board result and for Foreigners copy of O-Level/A-Level issued by IBCC.
- 1 Copy of MDCAT-2020 results for local students.
- 1 copy of Domicile certificate, applicant’s CNIC/Form B, Father/Guardian’s CNIC, Passport size photograph, and If the applicant is Hafiz then a copy of Hafiz-e-Quran certificate.
- Copy of SAT-2 exams for Foreigners.
- Candidates must hold a minimum of 70% marks in the FSc Pre-medical group from any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Pakistan.
- The applicant should pass the MDCAT-2020 of any province of Pakistan with 60% marks.
- Foreign students have to pass the SAT-2 examination with a minimum of 5.50 marks in each subject i.e. Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
Merit Formula for Admissions:
- 50% Marks from FSc.(Pre-Medical)/HSSC/Equivalent
- 50% Marks from the Admission Entry Test
Now, you can gather complete information about Islamabad Medical and Dental College Admission 2022. As well the last date of the form submission is November 2022 and after this date, no application will be processed by the administration.