Students who are looking for Pharm D admissions can check Quaid E Azam University Pharm D Admission 2018 Form Last Date from this website. Currently, the admissions are open for the Pharm D admission in this university and students are allowed to submit their application before the last date. Quaid i Azam university is a government university was established in 1967 under National Assembly of Pakistan Act as University of Islamabad. It was later renamed to its current name in the honor of the founder of Pakistan. All admissions will be on merit basis and students have to pass the entry test in order to get admission in this institute. the officials will also conduct the Interview in order to provide admission to students. Students can also check Quaid E Azam University Entry Test Date too. Last Date to submit application form is given to this website too. In this article, you will learn about the Quaid e Azam University Admission 2018.
Quaid E Azam University Pharm D Admission 2018 Form Last Date
Quaid E Azam University Offered Admission:
This university offers various undergraduate, masters and postgraduate courses. Currently, the admissions are open to Pharm D program. Students can apply for the Pharm D admission.
Quaid E Azam University Pharm D Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- In order to take admission in Pharm D, students must have to pass the FSc Pre-medical
- It is compulsory to have at least 60% marks in the FSC to take admission in this university
- A level students are also allowed to apply for the admission in Pharm D programs in Quaid E Azam University
- A level students must have to submit the equivalence certificate which can be obtained from the IBCC Islamabad
- It will conduct the entry test for admission in this institute and all students have to appear and pass the test
Quaid E Azam University Pharm D Admission 2018 Schedule:
- Application Form will available to students from
- Last Date to submit application form is
Quaid E Azam University Pharm D Admission 2018 How to Apply:
Students are allowed to download the prospectus online from the QAU website along with Challan Form. The challan form of RS 2000 must be submitted in the Habib Bank limited or Askari Bank before the last date. Bank challan and other documents should be attached with the admission form while submission of the form in the university for admissions. Admission will granted on merit basis.