Master of Commerce or M.Com is 2 years postgraduate master level degree program which specializes in commerce, accounting, economics and management related subjects. This two years degree program concentrate on core competencies related to the finance, accounting, and e-commerce and designed for students who want to pursue their career in any of these fields. This professional degree is a milestone toward the beginning of the professional career. The purpose of M.Com in Pakistan is to help students to get technical skills and provides the tools of commerce and trade to them. M.Com Master Of Commerce is a semester-based program and has two or four semesters. Some universities also offer M.Com 3.5 years program to students which are considered as M.Com (Hons). M.Com Eligibility Criteria for admission is listed on this page. Students who want to take admission can also check M.Com Subjects in Pakistan and major subjects of Master of commerce. M.Com Jobs in Pakistan, M.Com starting Salary in Pakistan is also written so you can check.
M.Com Master Of Commerce, Eligibility, Subjects, Salary, Jobs
Masters of Commerce or M.Com in Pakistan degree requires Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) degree program to take admission. Some Institutes put the age limit to 20 years while others don’t have age limits. Admissiion is done through an Entrance Test in various private universities and government universities.
M.Com Subjects in Pakistan:
M.Com Subjects in Pakistan are as follows:
- Organizational Behavior
- International Business and Finance
- Financial Management
- Business Management
- Principle of Marketing
- Interpersonal Skills
- Banking Law
- Non Banking Financial Institutions
- Human Resource Management
- Management Accounting
- Operations and Production Management
- Research Methods in Business
- Accounting Information System And E-Commerce
- Total Quality Management
- Logic and Critical Thinking
- Investment and Port Folio Management
- Corporate Governance
- Issues in Contemporary Business
- Quantitative Data Analysis
- Strategic Management Accounting Problems
- Corporate Finance
- Advance Research Methodology
- Strategic Human Resource Management
(These Subjects are of Punjab University M.COM 3.5 years program)
Master Of Commerce Specialisations
- Master Degree in Business Administration.
- Masters Degree in Finance.
- Master Degree in Economics.
- Master of Commerce in International Business Operations.
- Master Degree in Accounting
- Master Degree in Statistics.
- Master Degree in Marketing.
M.Com Jobs in Pakistan:
Businesses are expanding globally with the use of latest technology, there is growing requirement for highly qualified and trained professionals to look after the day to day business operations successfully. After doing M.Com a person can choose the job from any of these following employment areas.
M.Com Employment Areas
- Budget Planning.
- Business Consultancies.
- Educational Institutes.
- Foreign Trade.
- Industrial Houses.
- Inventory Control.
- Investment Banking.
- Merchant Banking.
- Public Accounting Firms.
- Working Capital Management.
- Policy Planning.
- Public Accounting Firms.
- Treasury and Forex Department.
M.Com Salary in Pakistan:
M.Com Salary in Pakistan is not defined yet and it depends upon the personal skills of a person. Basically, there are three different Salary slabs for M.Com degree in Pakistan. Like, a person gets around 50 thousand in Government Institutions, 30 thousand to 50 thousand in good private firms and 50 thousand to 65 thousand in international private firms operating in Pakistan.