With the collaboration, it is possible to LAT Test Date 2020 Law Admission Test Registration here at this page. The LAT result is acceptable for the undergraduate LLB degree program admission according to the order of the supreme court. The 6th March 2018 order was important in this regard. All those students going to continue their studies in law must have to pass this test. Without this, no admission will be granted. So, it is like a necessary test for admission in LLB. The order of the Supreme court did not focus on the test fee. This test is acceptable for the LLB 5-Years program. The thinking for this announcement is not to check any ability in the candidate, but it is to know whether he is eligible for the Law studies or not. Taking admission to the Law institute is the further process that is totally on merit and different institutes are offering it. So, in order to continue it, you must have to struggle and clear out this test. Now the test is going to be held this year. The whole procedure for it is given below. So, have a look at it.
LAT Test Date 2020 Law Admission Test Registration
The result of the test is valid for two years. Those who have passed 12 years of schooling HSSC or equivalent can appear in the test. The test category is entertained as per the HAT UG-Law admission test LAT 12 years of equal education. The purpose of the page is to aware you of all about it and its registration procedure and other.
LAT Test Date 2020 Schedule
- The last Date for Registration 15th January 2020
- Test Conductance Date: Will be announced soon
LAT Law Admission Test Registration
- First of all, you must have to register online for it by clicking the above option.
- Now register yourself first and proceed to the next level.
- First, you have to complete the profile step, then the application submission step. Then submit the form.
- After completely filling the form, deposit Rs.500/- in HBL branch code: 1742, account no. 1742 7900 133401 with the account title: Higher Education Commission. The fee can also be submitted by a bank draft or pay order.
- Now send the copy of fee deposit slip or original bank draft to the address (also write your CNIC no. at the back of slip):
Room No. 13-209, 2nd Floor, HRD Building, HEC, Sector H-8, Islamabad.
Check Also: Law Degree Scope In Pakistan
LAT Test Date 2020 Law Admission Test
So, this was the complete description of the LAT test. If you are also going to study Law in the future, then it is necessary for you to appear in the test. This is also compulsory to pass the test and then take admission to a good institute. So, this was all about the LAT Test Date 2020 Law Admission Test Registration. If you have any questions regarding this, then ask in the comment box.