Table of Contents
Note: HEC LAW GAT Registration has opened till 12 June 2023. All candidates will submit their online application form before the last date.
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan has started registrations for the LAW GAT test. For all students who are looking for a legal profession for practicing law then it is compulsory to appear in this test. Complete detail about HEC Law GAT Test Registration 2023 Online Schedule Test Date is given here. Law Graduate Assessment Test is conducted by the Higher education commission under the supervision of the Pakistan Bar Council. The purpose of this test is to evaluate and complete the scrutiny of law graduates. Without passing this test, Law graduate students will not join law practice in Pakistan. The law student can enroll as an advocate in Bar Council bypassing this test. The minimum requirement for appearing in the LAW GAT test is to have an LLB degree from the any recognized university in Pakistan. In this article, you will learn about the HEC Law Gat Test Online Schedule and Test Date.
HEC Law GAT Test Registration 2023 Online
HEC Law GAT test registration 2023 online has been announced and the last date for application submission has Yet not been issued. Furthermore, this test is necessary for the purpose of practice because without this test you can not start the practice.
|Last Date||12 June 2023|
||25 June 2023|
HEC GAT Test Date 2023
The HEC GAT Test date has been announced by the official as well all candidates can register before 12 June 2023 because after that the process of registration will be closed. On the other hand, the written test date is 25 June 2023.
|Test Date of HEC LAT||25 June 2023|
- Student, who has passed LLB Examination from any Pakistan Bar Council-recognized university is eligible for this test.
- It is compulsory to submit a photocopy of the LLB degree, however, students can also submit the transcript in case the result card has not been issued.
- The student has a maximum of three chances to pass this test and HEC conducts this test three times a year.
- Pakistan Bar Council will define rules and criteria and students have to meet the criteria to appear in this test.
- It is compulsory to get at least 50% marks in this Law Gat test otherwise students will consider failing.
HEC Law Gat Test Schedule 2023:
- The last Date to Apply Online for registration has yet not been announced.
- When it will issue the advertisement then issue the HEC LAT Test date.
- Information regarding the Test Date, Venue, and Time will mention on your roll no slip.
- Roll Number slips will be sent to students at the provided postal address who register through HEC Online Registration Process.
- Students can do online registration for the LAW Gat Test.
- In order to do online registration, students can visit http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- At that website fill out the online application form and submit the test fee.
- The Law GAT test fee is RS 3000 which can be deposited online or through a Bank draft in Habib Bank Limited Branch code: 0112.
- It is compulsory to submit the result photocopy or transcript and deposit slip otherwise the application will not entertain.
So, if you have completed the LLB and want to start the practice in court then firstly you will clear the GAT test then you will be eligible for the practice. Because this is the HEC requirement.