The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan has started registrations for the LAW GAT test. For all students who are looking for the legal profession for practicing law then it is compulsory to appear in this test. Complete detail about HEC Law GAT Test Registration 2021 Online Schedule Test Date is given here. Law Graduate Assessment Test is conducted by the Higher education commission under the supervision of the Pakistan Bar Council. The purpose of this test is to evaluate and complete the scrutiny of law graduates. Without passing this test, Law graduate students will not join law practice in Pakistan. The law student can enroll as an advocate in Bar Council bypassing this test. The minimum requirement for appearing in the LAW GAT test is to have an LLB degree from the any recognized university in Pakistan. In this article, you will learn about the HEC Law Gat Test Online Schedule and Test Date.
HEC Law GAT Test Registration 2021 Online
HEC Law GAT test registration 2021 online has announced and the last date of application submission is 08 May 2021. After this date, no application will process by the management. Furthermore, this test is necessary for the purpose of practice because without this test you can not start the practice.
HEC Law Gat Test Eligibility Criteria:
- Student, who has passed LLB Examination from any Pakistan Bar Council recognized university is eligible for this test.
- It is compulsory to submit the photocopy of the LLB degree, however, students can also submit the transcript in case the result card has not issued.
- The student has a maximum of three chances to pass this test and HEC conducts this test three times a year.
- Pakistan Bar Council will define rules and criteria and students have to meet the criteria to appear in this test.
- It is compulsory to get at least 50% marks in this Law Gat test otherwise students will consider failing.
HEC Law Gat Test Schedule 2021:
- The Last Date to apply for this test is 08 MAY 2021.
- The test will conduct in June or July 2021.
- Test time and venue will be sent through SMS.
- Roll Number slip will be sent to students at the provided postal address who register through HEC online Registration Process.
HEC Law GAT Test Registration 2021 Online Procedure:
Students can do online registration for the LAW Gat Test. In order to do online registration, students can visit http://etc.hec.gov.pk. At that website fill the online application form and submit the test fee. Law GAT test fee is RS 500 which can be deposit online or through Bank draft in Habib Bank Limited Branch code: 0112. It is compulsory to submit the result photocopy or transcript and deposit slip otherwise the application will not entertain.
So, if you have complete the LLB and want to start the practice in court then firstly you will clear the GAT test then you will eligible for the practice. Because this is the HEC requirement.