How to Apply for the ECAT, UET Online Procedure and required documents are listed here. ECAT is an entry test exams which is conducted by the University of Engineering and Technology UET to evaluate the abilities of applicants who are looking for admission in Engineering Universities. All those students who want to become an engineer in Pakistan, first of all have to clear this ECAT entry test exam to get admission in any engineering college. The basic purpose behind this entry test exams is to check the analytical skills and abilities of judgments of a student, which makes them superior from other students. Moreover it helps to select students on merit basic without any discrimination of cast, creed or color. As this is the compulsory exams for engineering students, therefore its procedure is a little bit complicated. Only those students can apply for ECAT Test, who have passed their exams F.SC pre engineering with minimum 60% marks. ECAT Eligibility are students of intermediate with Maths major subjects are also can apply for this entry test exam too. All those students who have no idea that how to apply for the ECAT, UET exam, are at right place. Please scroll down and check below paragraphs where I have mention the online procedure and required documents for you.
How to Apply for ECAT, UET Online Procedure, Required Documents
How To Apply for ECAT, UET Online Procedure:
- First of all go on the official site of UET and register yourself by simply entering your CNIC Number or your B.Form number and choose a desired password, which helps you for further process
- After this select your major subjects of Intermediate carefully
- Next step is to fill up your personal details like name, etc according to the education certificates
- Once you submit the personal details, you will not able to reedit or re-write your application form, so be careful
- After submitting your application form, printout the application form and submit it to nearest test center
- It is also mandatory to submit the 350/ rupee entry test fee in HBL UET Lahore branch at the account number #01280005533303
- Entry test fee also can be submit through any HBL online branch in all across the country
ECAT, UET Required Documents:
Applicants have to submit these documents along with application form for ECAT exam.
- One Photo Copy of CNIC / B Form
- Photo copies of educational certificates or Matriculation/ O Level and F.Sc (Part one)
- It is also mandatory to submit the two passport size fresh photos of applicants
- Bank Challan form’s 1st copy
- Photocopy of Domicile
It is advised to bring your original certificates along with you at test center where you are going to submit your application form. Without verification of original documents, applications will not accepted by the officials. If you have any other question about How to Apply for ECAT, UET Online Procedure, please stay tuned with us.