CM Punjab Youth Internship Program 2021 Registration has been started so the Registration Form Online can be filled from this page easily as it requires some of your personal data and educational data on behalf of which you are allowed to be a part of this Youth Internship program 2021. This is the initial step that is taken by the Chief Minister Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif to empower the youth of the National so that they can contribute to putting the country in a progressive way. So all those candidates who want to join this internship can register themself before or till January 2021 as this is the last date mentioned by the management in the advertisement. For the registration process, the complete information is listed below that what are the eligibility criteria and how you can apply for the internship program but do remember one thing that no hand submitted application will be accepted by any of the staff members so you have to submit online registration form which can also be filled online. Punjab Youth Internship Program (PYIP) is the best opportunity for those who have completed their education but due to lack of experience, they are not allowed to join any job so those students can join this internship program which is of total 6 months internship and will lead the candidates towards the better employment opportunity.
CM Punjab Youth Internship Program 2021 Registration Form Online
This Punjab Youth Internship program is specially designed for the unemployed youth so that through this way a better opportunity of basic training that can enhance their inner skills can be provided to each candidate. After completing the 6-month internship program you have an experience letter in your hand that will lead you to the better option. So it is decided by the CM Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif that the 25,000 fresh graduates will be able to be a part of this internship program and they will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 12000/- in response to their services for the 6 months.
- The age of the candidates should be in between 16 to 30 years
- Candidates applying for the Online registration of the Punjab Youth Internship Program should have completed their 16 years of education or should be a technical or vocational diploma holder from any recognized institutes of Punjab.
- The candidates who have Punjab District domicile is only considered as an eligible person for this program
- Candidates must hold a Pakistan National Identity card and it should be valid
- The candidates who have completed their education before 2011 are not eligible for the program so candidates should have completed their education in 2011 or onwards.
Punjab Youth Internship Program Online Registration Form
Duration and Stipend:
Punjab Youth Internship Program (PYIP) 2021 is of a total 6-month duration and candidates will get the monthly stipend of Rs. 12000/- through an easy pay card. If a candidate wants to drop their internship program before 6 months then he or she can but by giving notice at least 15 days before leaving the office. So if you are a fresh graduate and looking for a better job then this CM Punjab Youth Internship Program 2021 Registration Form Online will really help you in providing you the better job opportunities.