Teacher Educator Jobs in Punjab 2017-2018 is a project of Directorate of Staff Development Punjab School Education Department, Government of Punjab. Under this project Teachers Educators are recruit in 36 districts of Punjab they will be responsible for training, monitoring, professional development and whole school development in the districts where they are posted. A new project of continues development program were initiated by the Directorate of staff development so that the Public School teacher of the Punjab can be trained for professional development. To make sure that this training is providing to every teacher the Directorate has developed District Training and Support Centres (DTSCs) in all the districts. AS there are 36 districts of Punjab so 3 to 5 teachers will be appointed on each DTSC to monitor the activities and provide practical input for professional development of teachers in field.
Districts where the Punjab educator Jobs 2017 are annouced are Attock, Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar, Faisalabad, Jhelum, Jhang, Khanewal, Layyah, Mandi Baha-ud-din, Mianwali, Muzaffargarh, Rajanpur, Rawalpindi, Rahim Yar Khan, Sargodha, Sialkot and Vehari. So the applications are invited from both public sector and private sector too. The eligibility criteria of the Educator Jobs are discussed below. Those candidates who are already a regualr employee of the education department in the Government of Punjab are also eligible to apply to upgrade thier post.
Teacher Educator Jobs in Punjab 2017-2018 in School Education Department
Name of the post:
- Candidate must have master degree in any academic discipline but candidates with M.Phil or PhD degree will get preference.
- Age of the candidate should not be more than 45 years old on closing date of Applications
- Candidate must have minimum 8 years teaching or working experience in the relevant field
- All Punjab domicile holder are eligible
- Incomplete applications in any sense will be rejected and not entertained.
- Applying candidate must pose very good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Educators Jobs NTS Application Form:
All the candidates who wanted to be a part of the Punjab School Education Department as educators which are teachers of ESE, SESE, SSE have to submit the application form directly to the National Testing Service NTS Headquarter Islamabad. You can easily download the NTS Application form from this page easily and remember one thing that the last date to submit the application form is 4th December so you application should be reached to the officials before that.
NTS Application Form Online
- Punjab Educators Jobs 2017-2018
- Punjab Educators Jobs Science And Arts
- Punjab School Education Department Educators Jobs 2017-2018
- All the jobs are on contract basis so the Teacher Educator Programme is liable to terminate any time
- Maximum duration period of the Teacher Educator is five year so after that period can be extended by the authority if the performance is satisfactory.
- 5% posts are reserved for Women
- 2% posts are reserved for disabled
- NO TA/DA will be given to the candidates coming for test or interview