IIUI Islamabad Admission for session 2017 is open in the International Islamic University Islamabad in department of Urdu, Persian, English, History & Pakistan Studies, Education, Psychology, Sociology, Media & Communication Studies, Art & Architecture and Shariah & Law. International Islamic University, Islamabad was founded on the 11th November 1980 and now this University has 9 faculties and 6 autonomous academies, Institutes and centers. Every year there are a number of students who want to take admission in the University and the reason is only that from the first of the Inception of the University the University faculty and administration never compromises on the Quality of Education.
International Islamic University Islamabad Admission 2017
Submission of Application Form For Admission:
- Admission form can be purchased against the payment of Rs. 300/- from UBL IIUI branch, Sector H-10, First Women Bank Ltd., Female Campus, IIUI branch Sector H-10, Allied Bank Ltd., Female Campus IIUI branch Sector H-10 Islamabad. Admission form and admission guide will be available in banks.
- Admission form can be attained by post through sending self addressed envelope of Size 10″ X 12″ along with a draft of Rs. 350/- in favor of International Islamic University, Islamabad, Latest by 23rd December, 2016
- Admission Form can also be download from this page
- CLICK HERE to download the admission form
- Candidates holding A-level Certificates or equivalent and Deeni Madresa certificates from Recognized and registered Wifaqs / board are required to submit equivalence certificate from IBSS or HEC for admission to their respective program along with their applications.
- In all programs admissions are restricted to limited seats. Only those candidates who fulfill the basic eligibility and pass the entrance test will be considered on merit.
- Duly Signed admission form in duplicate completed in all respect along with two sets of attested copies of academic record and a draft of Rs. 700/- in favor of International Islamic University, Islamabad as non refundable admission processing fee must be submitted or reached IIUI before the 23rd December, 2016 (Friday) on the following address.
Male candidates should send their form to:
Admission office (Male), basement Admin Block, International Islamic University, sector H-10, Islamabad, Pakistan
Ph: +92-51-9257988, 9019616
Female Candidates should send their form to:
Admission Office (Female), ground floor, admin block, International Islamic University, Sector H-10 Islamabad, Pakistan
Ph: +92-51-9257985, 9019327
ADMISSION MERIT CRITERIA:
|ADMISSION MERIT CRITERIA|
|Academics Qualification: 30%Admission Test: 50%Interview: 20%||Academics Qualification: 40%Admission Test: 60%|
|* Interview will be subject to passing test.* In case of GRE Type test conducted by the university 70% marks will be required.* Qualifying test & call for interview does not establish right to admission in any programme.|
you may click on the advertisement below to make it zoom so that you can read it clearly…
International Islamic University Islamabad Admission 2017 is open 23rd December, 2016 so if you want to take admission in the top ranking University of the Islamabad then do not miss this opportunity. go and collect your admission form today and the the decision is up to you that for International Islamic University Islamabad Admission 2017 whether you go for the online admission form or getting by visiting the campus.