NFC Institute Of Engineering & Fertilizer Research Faisalabad Admissions 2013 for professional degrees programs in BS technologist are open so the candidates who are eligible and have wish to take admission in IEFR they can apply for the admission before its too late As the last date to apply for the admission in 11th February 2013 and one important thing is that incomplete or late application form will not be entertained by the officials of IEFR. Here is something that you might be interested in knowing.
- IEFR is renowed progressive institutions imparting Engineering education / Research since 1986.
- Degrees are accredited by the Pakistan egineering Counicil and recognized world wide.
- Earned accorlades and appreciation from the industrial & multi-national organizxations.
Right now there are many departments are working in this institutes to make sure that quality education is deliver to all the students who enter into NFC institute of Engineering & Fertilizer Research including Dept. of Chemical Engineering, Dept. of electrical Engineering, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Dept. of Computer Science & Engg., Dept. of Civil Engineering, School of Business management, Dept. of Basic Sciences, IT Skill Development Division, R & D Department, Personnel and Administration. And now university is declared admission for Professional Degree programs for technologists, this is a 4 year programs and are
- B.SC. Chemical technology
- B.SC. Electrical technology
- B.SC. Mechanical Technology
- B.B.A and B.Sc. Honor (Comp.Science)
NFC Institute Of Engineering & Fertilizer Research Faisalabad Admissions 2013
Documents you required:
- Attested photocopies of matriculation certificates
- Equivalence Certificate issued by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Islamabad in case the applicant has equivalent examination. (IBCC office address: FBISE Building, H-8/4, Islamabad)
- Attested copy of domicile certificate of the candidate must be attached with application form
- 4 passport size recent photographs duly attested.
- Address Form duly filled
- Attested photocopy of B. Sc. Certificate. (If applicable)
- Attested photocopy of DAE Certificate issued by the Board of Technical Education. (If applicable)
- Attested photocopy of Hafiz – e – Quran Certificate.
- The overseas candidate shall have to submit a copy of passport of his/her father and copy of work permit along with the application form.
- Sports Certificate. ( If applicable)
- UET Entry Test Result for current year or NAT test for BBA program valid for one year.
So all those students who get 60% marks in F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering) or minimum 60% marks in Diploma in Associate Engineering can apply for these programs.
For More Information Contact:
NFC institutes of Engineering and Fertilizer Research
Jaranwala Road Faisalabad, post Code 38090 Pakistan.
Phone: 041-9220355 – 57, Ext: 142, Fax: 041-9220360