University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Peshawar Entry Test Date 2015 and Schedule Registration Form are announced by the officials. So online Applications are invited for Entrance Test for admission to B.Sc Engineering, Bachelor of Computer Science & Bachelor of Architecture programmes of the University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar. The Entrance Test will be conducted by the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA), Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or FATA, AJK & Northern Areas (Gilgit Baltistan) seeking admission in Engineering Programmes of UET Peshawar and its satellite campuses (tv1ardan, Bannu, Abbottabad, Kohat and Jalozai) on OPEN MERIT /RESERVED QUOTAS / NON-SUBSIDISED SCHEME OR RECIPROCAL BASIS must appear in the Entrance Test. Candidates seeking admission in Computer Science and Architecture may also apply for Entrance Test of ETEA.
Online entry test form is available at this place. candidates have to submit entry test fee of Rs. 1500/- (non refundable) in any branch of United Bank Ltd throughout Pakistan. Account title is UET admission fee and account number is 205505522. On successful fee deposit, candidate will receive a receipt having 9 digits transaction number, 4 digits bank branch code and date of transaction. The information will be used as authentication key to online registration form. On successful submission of online registration, candidate will get online entrance test card having his/her Roll Number and test center printed on it.
UET Peshawar Entry Test Date 2015 and Schedule Registration Form
UET Entry Test Date and Schedule:
- Entrance Test Online Registration starts from : 14th June 2015
- Deadline for Online registration date: 07th July, 2015
- Entrance Test (All Centres) : 02nd August, 2015
- Announcement of Result of Entry Test : 03rd August, 2015
Apply Online For UET Peshawar Entry Test 2015
If You are New User: CLICK HERE
If you have already Registered: CLICK HERE
The following categories of candidates are eligible to apply:
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) examination from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) in Pakistan, or an equivalent examination overseas, and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks, with combination of subjects listed at serial No.3 below.
- Candidates who have appeared in Intermediate Part -II (Pre-Engineering) examination and are awaiting their results. However, they must submit their results before the last date of submission of application form for admission
- Candidates must have the following combination of subjects:
a. For all Engineering & Non-Engg. Programmes: Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
b. For Computer Systems Engg. Computer Software Engg and Computer Science: Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science. (;)
- Candidates who have passed three-years post-matric Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) or B-Tech exam and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks are eligible for Entrance Test against their reserved seats in respective disciplines only (not for open merit seats).