University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Peshawar entry test date 2017 and schedule registration form are announced by the officials. So online Applications are invited for Entrance Test for admission to B.Sc Engineering, Bachelor of Computer Science & Bachelor of Architecture programmes of the University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar. The Entrance Test will be conducted by the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA), Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or FATA, AJK & Northern Areas (Gilgit Baltistan) seeking admission in Engineering Programs of UET Peshawar and its satellite campuses (tv1ardan, Bannu, Abbottabad, Kohat and Jalozai) on OPEN MERIT /RESERVED QUOTAS / NON-SUBSIDISED SCHEME OR RECIPROCAL BASIS must appear in the Entrance Test. Candidates seeking admission in Computer Science and Architecture may also apply online for UET ETEA entry test 2017 date schedule. Online entry test form is available at this place. candidates have to submit entry test fee of Rs. 1600/- (non refundable) in any branch of United Bank Ltd throughout Pakistan. Account title is UET admission fee and account number is 205505522. On successful fee deposit, candidate will receive a receipt having 9 digits transaction number, 4 digits bank branch code and date of transaction. The information will be used as authentication key to online registration form. On successful submission of online registration, candidate will get online entrance test card having his/her Roll Number and test center printed on it.
UET Peshawar Entry Test Date 2017
- Registration Eill Started From 11th May, 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration: 12th June, 2017
- ETEA Entry Test Date: 09th July, 2017 (08: 00 AM)
- Announcement of ETEA Test Result: 10th July, 2017
How to Apply
In order to apply online for ETEA Engineering Entrance Test for admission to B.Sc Engineering Programs, first of all you have to deposit Rs.1600/- in account number 205505522 Branch Code 1486 in any branch of UBL.
Get a deposit slip from bank and fill it. If you don’t have your CNIC, then you can enter your guardian name and his or her CNIC number.
Now holding this slip which you will get from bank after paying Rs. 1600/- and click on the below given link for UET Peshawar ETEA Entry Test 2017 Online Registration.
The following categories of candidates are eligible to apply:
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) examination from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) in Pakistan, or an equivalent examination overseas, and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks, with combination of subjects listed at serial No.3 below.
- Candidates who have appeared in Intermediate Part -II (Pre-Engineering) examination and are awaiting their results. However, they must submit their results before the last date of submission of application form for admission
- Candidates must have the following combination of subjects:
a. For all Engineering & Non-Engg. Programmes: Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
b. For Computer Systems Engg. Computer Software Engg and Computer Science: Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science. (;)
- Candidates who have passed three-years post-matric Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) or B-Tech exam and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks are eligible for Entrance Test against their reserved seats in respective disciplines only (not for open merit seats).
So this is all about UET Peshawar entry test date 2017 and schedule registration form. hopefully you are eligible and ready to apply as per the instructions written and mentioned in above post. but if you have any confusion or query relating to this post you can ask us through the comments box below.