Punjab Govt Ujala Solar Lamp Kits Scheme For Students Launched

Punjab Govt Ujala Solar Lamp Kits Scheme For Students Launched by the Chief Minister of Punjab Mian Shahbaz Sharif as under this scheme around 5,000 students of Pakistan government schools in the whole Province Punjab can get solar energy kits and table lamps so this will help then in studying in the day and night during load shedding in Punjab.

In the first session of this table lamps and Solar kits distribution scheme there are 36 districts of Punjab us under consideration. This scheme is given a name of “Ujaala Scheme” as it will bring light in the students life so they are not disturbed by the load shedding even in the load shedding hours at night they can study and this will help in strengthen our country.

After the first phase in the second phase the same number of Lamps and Solar kits will be distributed among those who are new comers and are most junior. So those students who are in 9th class and obtained 50 to 55 percent marks in the annual board exams will be able to get these lamps and solar kits which also has chargers and bulbs in it. These solar system are so much power full that it can provide up to 18 consecutive hours light if there is a sunny weather not rainy or cloudy.

Punjab Govt Ujala Solar Lamp Kits Scheme For Students

Punjab Govt Ujala Solar Lamp Kits Scheme For Students

Students will be able to get these lamps an solar kits in the next month that is December the  schedule for the distribution of solar kits are not yet announced by the any officials but officials just declared that it would be in December anywhere. These Solar Energy kits have these silent features

• Solar PV 30Wp
  • Battery 12 V, 30 Ah SLA Gel type Battery
  • Battery charger
  • LEDs 3×5 W each of 100 lumens
  • Charge Controller 10 A with LVD (Low voltage disconnect)
  • Load Limitter
  • DC Wires with LED Holders
  • Mobile Phone Charging facility
  • System Autonomy 3 days
  • Reverse Polarity protection provision
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 9.3/10 (58 votes cast)
Punjab Govt Ujala Solar Lamp Kits Scheme For Students Launched, 9.3 out of 10 based on 58 ratings

I am Professional Writer on the Career Consultancy and trying to facilitate the students for delivering the educational services along with the fastest growing educational website of the Pakistan

42 thoughts on “Punjab Govt Ujala Solar Lamp Kits Scheme For Students Launched

1. toseef tariq

sir mery matric main 73% nd 9th men 66% marks hen but mje solar lamp ni mila main govt. school main parha hun hmary school main kisi student ko ni mila…..school is in city rahim yar khan

2. Rao Naeem

Ya Jo Solar Lamp Ki Offer Start Ki Hay Na Es Student Ko Bhot Faida Ho Student Solar Lamp K Shok Main Bhot Zayada Read Kary Gay.
    I Like This Offer.Iam Very Thank Full Shahbaz Shrif.

3. saba

sir i am a intermediate student with 91% in matric and facing very difficulty due to bad load shedding.kindly intimate method of application.

4. Muahhamad Idrees

Sir kehte he ke ab humey Solar Lamp nai millen ge?????? Kia ye sach he?????????? mera contect nu. 0301 8018111 he. plz sir hume btaen k solar lamp kb millen ge. me 2nd yr ka student ho 1st yr me mere 379 numb he . mera roll nu. ye he 614314 multan board

5. Muahhamad Idrees

A.A
    Sir ! me Govt. H H S School Tibba Sultan Pur ka student ho. mera solar lamp nai mila . mera merit bhi hy. me 2nd year ka student ho me ne 1st yr me 379 marks hasil kiye. mera 1st yr ka roll no. ye he (614314) or mera contact no. ye he 0301-8018111.
    plz mera solar lamp mujhe send kar de

6. asad

jhoooooot.
    tti (technical training institute ) gulberg college Lahore mein ye kaha gea hai k humare paas stock khatam hai lehaza hum har class se sirf 5 students ko system de sakte hain.
    jb k jin ko nahi mile wo b merit pa hain.
    kyaaa ye hai merit?

7. Muhammad Abdullah

Respected Mian Shahbaz Shahbaz Sharif AOA.
    ap solar lamps wala jo kam kar raha hein wo bhot acha kam haa…
    lekin ap govt swedish pakistani colloge of techology gujrat mein waqiya govt college DAE mechanical 2nd year k students ko lamps q nahi da raha kiya wo log jo diploma kar raha hein wo students nahi hai kiya.un logo ko is lamp ki zarort nahi haa kiya. ap k kahny k mutabik 2nd year or 10th k bachoo ko lamps diya jay gay kiya fsc wallay hi 2nd year k larkay ho tay han ya kiya insaf ha i am request to give it solar lamps…..thanks

8. Muhammad Tehseen

Sir men B.A part 2 ka student hon from Govt. Islamia college Railway road Lahore. Sir men nay F.A men 684 marks hasil kiay hen mujhay keb Solar lamp dia jaey ga.Thanks.

9. Muhammad Shahid Iqbal

10. Muhammad Tehseen

Sir men B.A part 2 ka student hon from Govt. Islamia College Railway Road Lahore. Sir men nay F.A men 684 marks hasil kiay hen. Sir mujhay Solar lamp keb dia jaey ga.Tell me. Thanks

11. Muhammad Shahid Iqbal

sir men B.Sc ka student hon from Govt. Islamia college Railway Road Lahore. Sir men nay F.Sc men 724 number hasil kiay hen.Sir kia hamara right nai hay.Plz hamen bhi Solar Lamp dia jaey. Thanks.

12. Farah

sir i have passed metric examination in 2012 by getting more than 80 percent marks..
    am i eligible for this scheme?
    will i get it as i was the student of a semi_govt. school..

13. Azeem maqbool

Mai s-p-i clg ka student ho mere dae may marks 72% hai plz mujhe be yay lamp ya laptop day diya jay plz………….

14. nadeem Shahzad

Sir as mentioned in the news papers that the solar lamps will also be granted to the peef scholars .But have not mentioned the procedure and pathway for distributing.so that peef scholars may follow it. plz tell me about this.thanks

15. Hassan Shah.

Honourable,sir my younger sister having 80% mark in 9th class is eligible for solar lampe gift from CM shahbaz sharif ,but the principal of Govt School (lahore) in which she is studing,creates difficulty by making a claim of misplace of solar kit forms………kindly take action against it and award this gift to the eligible candidates.for further
    information about this kindly contact on my e-mail addres. Thanks.

16. aysha

sir aoa i m student of bscs ,how can i apply for it ,loadshedding is very big problem for students plzzz reply me ,what is the procedure?

17. Faisal Nawaz

ASALAM-0-ALAIKUM:
    sir mery cousin ke matric me 72% marks aye hai par wo ek problem hai k mery cousin mansoorah model high school me kiya hai kya un ko mil sakti hai or kindly contact me in this email faisalalimughal71@gmail.com k me ko si website par apni cousin ka biodata dey sakta please contact ALLAH HAFIZ

18. Mehdi raza zaidi

Sir i am a student of 1st year in government college university(GCU) lahore.I want to ask that r 1st year students will b getting solar lamp or not??
    Plz sir reply me

19. Sumbal

I’m a student of Intermediate Part II [gen. sc]. I passed Part I with 63%. It seems I am eligible but how may I apply? :/

20. Muhammad Faizan Ayub

I am a student of 1st year (pre-engineering) in DPS Sahiwal. I got 79% Marks in Metric, Am I eligible for this ujala solar lamp scheme. If yes, how I apply

21. Shoukat ali

Sir i am student of 2nd year in govt.higher secondary school bhowana and i have got 63%marks in fsc non medical sir how i can get this lamp?

22. malik muhammad rehman

my name is Malik Muhammad Rehman.i am a second year student group arts with 61.92 percent mark in part1from govt clg of science wahdat road lhr.. i am facing great difficulty due to bad load shedding .

23. Aslam

The most pathetic thing to be done by a GOVT. They are spending 1/3 of their power production budget on this scheme where they should be focusing on electicity crisis. The problem / flause with this scheme are following (IMO).

1: What kind of marit is 50%???? Now a days most of the good Colleges and Unis have 60% just as passing marks. In Medical Colleges of Punjab students with 80% are not getting admissions and the merit for Laptop Schemes and Ujjala Schemes is 50%, what kind of Nonsense is that???

2: Only for a few GOVT school kids ?? Why?? Others dont have the right?? This is everyones money not CM Punjab’s money.

3: How will they make sure that the lap and stuff they are providing will be used by the students for study purpose.

4: Why they can’t save this money for a long term energy plan rather than spending the amount on a nothing project in election year??

After 18th Amendment, Punjab Govt has alot of budget which they are wasting on these useless schemes. The people are so ignorent that they think that GOVT is spending this money from CM’s Pocket… WAKE UP People, THIS IS UR TAX MONEY which is being wasted here….

24. Muhammad Izhar Ullah Shah

Laptop scheme nay students ko education may agay bardana kay moqay farahim kay hy. Ab Ujala Solar say mazeed students ki mahroomia khatam ho gee

25. Farkhanda Ashfaq

I am a Second Year Pre Medical student with63% marks in pari-I and facing great difficulty due to bad load shedding. Kindly intimate method of application.