Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Assistant and deputy Superintendent jail Jobs 2013 is waiting for the eligible and competent candidates. All the procedure is online so you can only be apply via online going to the official website of the PPSC as the advertisement clearly shows that the applications other than online will not be entertained. All the candidates will be admitted to the written test/ Interview/ Viva Voce provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his/her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he/she appeared in the written test or qualified therein. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirement of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.
Assistant/Deputy superintendent Jail jobs 2013 Through PPSC
- Applicants are required to submit Online Application form by the closing date which is 11-03-2013 upto 3/;00 pm.
- Original treasury receipt of Rs. 400/- under head: “c02- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE_EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”. will be deposited in any branch of the State bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan
- Hard copy of on-line application form is not needed
- Correspondence with candidate will be dine through E-Mail. So write your correct E-mail Address.
- Schedule of test / Interviews for the said posts will be uploaded on the commission’s website from where candidates can download their call-up-letter and information about date, time and venue of test /Interview, Viva Voce individually.
- in case of large number of applications are received,One paper multiple choice questions type written test of 100 marks relating to prescribed qualifications and job description of the post will be conducted to shortlist the candidates.
- For all those post where written test is to be held, it will most likely be held after two weeks of closing date.
- The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the competent authority.
- candidates presently living abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also be apply.
- No relaxation in age, physical standard and educational qualification is allowed.
How to Apply Online:
To Apply online for the given posts CLICK HERE
Documents required if called for Interview:
- Original Treasury receipt of fee deposited
- Matriculation Certificate, Showing date of birth and inc ase of “O” level, equivalent certificates from inter board committee of chairmen, islamabad
- Intermediate Certificate
- Certificate of D.A.E / Intermediate certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree / detailed mark of relevant academic certificates
- Degrees / detailed marks of M.Sc
- Degreed / Detailed marks of graduate in fine art or graphic
- Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab
- Experience certificate
- Valid C.N.I.C
- Passport size photographs
- Disability certificate if yes
- valid registration certificate from Pakistan Engineer Council if applicable.
For More information Contact;
Lahore:- 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 99200162
Multan: 061-6510601, 061-6510602