Join Pakistan Air Force
How to Join Pakistan air force (PAF) after matric, inter FA, FSC, Graduation and all the details you want to learn about. With the birth of Pakistan on 14th August 1947 the birth of PAF also came into being. Air Force is a major defense department of any country in these modern days. Pakistan Air force start its career from flying of F-86,B-57s star fighters, F-6 and Mirage but now technology has been so much changed and PAF is fully equipped with the latest weapon like F-16,A-5 and F-7p. These are the weapon that can do anything at anytime.
To start career in Pakistan Air Force is like a proud by anyone and every year a number of students go to the PAF selection centre and after selection procedure work in the organization which is proud of the nation. Career in PAF gives you many opportunities to show the world that who you really are.
How to Join PAF after Matric, Inter, Graduation
yes now you can apply with having a degree of Matric class because even at matric level PAF offer a variety in career like Aero traders, Musician & Sports man and here we will tell you that what are the ways by which you can apply in the Pakistan Air force, What are the selection criteria and which are the rules and regulations of the Selection Process, Where you can apply and on what date.
Post You can Apply:
- Aero technician
- Aero Support
- Educator Instructor
- Religious Teacher
Candidate should be a citizen of Pakistan and for these post he must be a male in gender.
Aero Trader After Matric: 15 to 20 year
Musicians After Matric: 16 to 20 years
Sports man after Matric: 16 to 20 years
FSC Course after inter: 16 to 22 years
For Other Graduate Course: 18 to 30 years
For matric and Inter courses a candidate must be unmarried and for graduation courses Married or Unmarried both status are eligible.
Inter courses: Candidate must have 50% in science subjects
FSC Courses: 50% or greater marks in pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering and computer sciences
Graduate Courses: B.SC
What Are the Selection Procedure:
- First of all Academic test in physics and English of F.Sc level in the selection center.
- After the academic test there is a panel interview
- After interview there is a preliminary Medical test at PAF Information and Selection centers.
- Tests by ISSB and medical examination by centra; medical board PAF Masroor Karachi which is followed by Flying Aptitude Test.
- After that final selection in order of merit by PAF headquaters.
- A candidate who registred himself in more than one registration centres are not eligible to a member of PAF.
- A candidate who is dismissed from any government job.
- A candidate who had some criminal background in any of the case in Pakistan court.
- Those candidates who try to change something in the sty certificates of Matric, Inter or bachelor.
- Those candidates who appeared in the examination of Airmen for three times.
About the author
I am Professional Writer on the Career Consultancy and trying to facilitate the students for delivering the educational services along with the fastest growing educational website of the Pakistan Moin Akhtar