If you are interested in joining Pakistan Army by Short Service Commission as Captain Entry 2013 than here is the golden chance for all the eligible candidates till 21st January, 2013. Its becomes in blood of every Pakistani to be called a martyr for the country and the forces are the best way to show your patriotism and protect country. Along with all this concept this is a wonderful career chance too to be at captain in Pak army. As Pakistan army is the only organization who have still got much respect in the nation.
There are two ways to registration for the direct short service commission as by going through internet and by visiting selection and recruitment centers. Candidate can go to the official website and apply for the test than at the same time you will got exact date and time for the next procedure that is entry test and interview.
Schedule for Registration and preliminary test:
|Registration||1-25 January, 2013|
|Preliminary Tests||4-21 February, 2013|
Join Pakistan Army as Captain Entry 2013 by Short Service Commission
|Category of Selection||Qualification||Age|
|1||Army Education Corps (AEC)||MA/ MSc in Following Disciplines||28 years as on 1 May 2013|
|2||Corps of Ordnance (ORD)||BSc / BE in following disciplines:||28 years on 1st May 2013|
|3||Corps of Remount Veterinary and Farms Officer (RV&FC)||DVM or equivalent degree from Pakistan, UK or USA Registered with PVMC||Civilian: 28 years|
Serving VASs or RV&FC: 21-35 years
|4||Psychologist||M.A /M.Sc Psychology (Minimum 2nd Division)||28 years on 1st May 2013|
Marital Status: Married / Unmarried
Nationality: Citizen of Pakistan
- Height: 5′ – 4″
- weight: as per body mass
- Twice rejected by GHQ Selection Board for SSRC. (However, candidates attaining higher qualification shall be granted additional third chance).
- Declared medically unfit by concerned CMH / Appeal Medical Board.
- Individual withdrawn / resigned / discharged from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) training academies / institutions on the grounds of discipline, character, medical inefficiency, weak profile or declared unsuitable.
- Individuals dismissed / removed from any other government service.
- Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college / institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT AS&RCs on the day of Test:
- Original certificates / detailed marks sheets alongwith two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree / diploma.
- Candidates serving in government Institutions / Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
- Attested photo copy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6x coloured photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
For Further Information regarding Join Pak Army as Captain CLICK HERE
For register yourself online CLICK HERE
For Any inquiry visit nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centers at Rawalpindi,Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta,Gilgit, Hyderabad and Multan.