Education system In Pakistan issues and problems essay pdf file download online from this page. Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school. It is because he who opens a school door, closes a prison. It means education carry great importance in men’s life to grow him toward his real goal. It does not matters how slowly someone is going but the factor is that as long as he do not stop. So the neglecting of education is just like to turn back from your aim in life. Pakistani educational system allow a child to grow with his aim but there are some issues and problems are also laying that makes our educational system tough for every class of peoples. Here below of this passage I have discussed almost all about education system in Pakistan issues and problems essay and also providing a Education System In Pakistan pdf file which you can download online into your computer’s hard drive in case to learn this essay if your internet connection is not available that time. Scroll down this page and keep on reading.
Education system In Pakistan issues and problems essay pdf
Education System In Pakistan
Pakistani Educational system has divided into 6 stages which are
- Primary Education (1st class through 5th class)
- Middle Education (6th class through 8th class)
- Secondary Education SSC (9th class through 10th class (Matric))
- Intermediate Education HSSC (11th Class through 12th Class)
- Bachelors/ Graduation Education (2 years for Bachelors and 4 years (Hons) Graduation equals to masters)
- Masters Through PhD/ MS
Federal Ministry of Education government of Pakistan is an authority that is legally regulating the educational activities for all schools, colleges and universities in Pakistan. It coordinates with provincial governments and follow the Article 25-A of constitution of Pakistan that obligates the state to provide free and quality education on primary to middle level education.
Education System In Pakistan Issues and Problems
Although ministry of education Government of Pakistan has assembled a good and convenient educational system for Pakistani nation. But there are various issues and problems are there in this system which are
- The first and one of the worse issue in Pakistani educational system is the difference of class (rich and poor). For example child of a rich man study in English medium schools with an American syllabus, while a child of a poor is constrained to learn into Urdu medium school with local and regular syllabus. It generates class difference in a unity of society.
- The second problem is that of the regional difference such as schools and colleges in Balochistan are not as groomed as schools and colleges are in Lahore or Islamabad.
- The literacy rate of Pakistan is less than other successful countries and the reason is the gender gap. Peoples in Villages or sometimes in cities to the parents does not allow girls to go out of home for studies
- Education has become an expense then of a way to achievement due to cost of education. Mostly community is not able to afford fesses and their child left behind in the race of success to achieve their goal in educational field
- Untrained and less educated teachers are also an issue and problem in Pakistani educational system
Education System In Pakistan Solution
Well the solution is a bit tricky for these problems but these are solved able if authorities and general public join hands together to uproot these issues and problems. Well if we talk about Government then they should equalize the education for each level of classes for syllabus and fesses. Ministry of education can improve the syllabus from Urdu to English medium and teachers should be hire on the merit level after a proper training. Moreover the public should encourage the co-education for betterment of women’s education in a well-respected and reputable environment.
Government must improve the technical education for young minds and provide them proper workshops and labs where they can practical to learn work for profession. Government must establish new technical training institutes where the education should be free of cost
No-doubt the government is taking special steps for the betterment of education. We all have to stand up with government to encourage and play our roles to continue their efforts. Remember that “The Roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet” and “education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world”.
So this is all about Education system in Pakistan issues and Problems essay pdf.