- Knowledgeable: It is one of the best qualities of a good teacher, a good teacher would have a profound knowledge of the subject matter and are able to influence, simplify, and individualized this data more easily because they are a master of it. To gain this they are not just hard workers, but have an enthusiasm for the subject. They are able to identify with students who might not like that subject and turn that lack of eagerness around by presenting the facts from a different angle. In other words, their bumper sticker reads, “This teacher stops for new ideas.”
- Compassion: It is a second most important quality of a good teacher; talented teachers are able to work with students with the levels of maturity, Understanding and knowledge. Once a college professor made the following proclamation about his experience as a teacher: “Each year teaching is more challenging for me, because I grow up a year and the students stay the same age. The widening wage gap forces me to extend in order to reach them.”
- Patience: Teachers must have to be patience because it is proved that best teachers have always helped students through a mental collapse. Not that they had to, that was just they were so patient; they could have gone the distance due to their good behavior. Many a time I, or classmate, would just not be “getting” a particular concept which teacher want to give but my best teachers were those who were willing to keep explaining, knowing that eventually it would make sense. They were eager to wait until distraction calm students down, or abandon a lesson completely if it was clear material needed to be revisited. The best teachers just stuck with it, willing to do what it took, no matter how long it took.
- Great teachers always have Fair Communication with Parents. Best teachers always treat parents with respect and honor they reach parents through conferences and normal written reports. They don’t vacillate to pick up the telephone to call a parent if they are anxious about a student.
- A Willingness to Work Collaboratively: Teachers are part of a school society, and even where that community can be flawed (and lots of schools are), a great teacher should be willing to work to make the community a better place.
- Sense of Humor: A best teacher should have great sense of humor reduces barriers and facilitate the atmosphere especially in difficult period. You should have to make your students laugh will carry you away, and you’ll get more respect. It also increases its popularity.
- Presentation Skills: You know that your students are visual, auditory or kinesthetic learners. You are adept at creating a presentation style. Your body language is the primary device and keeps it positive at all times. As great speaker you like, when you’re talking about. But at the same time you know that the discussion and not lecturing stimulates greater feedback.
http://automotorblog.com/?option=Subscription-To-The-Forecast-Of-Forex Subscription To The Forecast Of Forex
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]What makes a Teacher Great? Qualities of a Good Teacher,