Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF offer PEEF Master Level Scholarship 2017-2018 Application Form Online Last Date to all those students who have done their Bachelor level degree from any recognized University, College or Institute of the Pakistan. This Scholarship will provide an opportunity to get master level education in the public sector Universities of Pakistan so all the eligible and competent students who want to qualify for this master level scholarship must read this article as this article will provide you complete registration process along with what are the eligibility criteria and the time frame of this Master level Scholarship. This Scholarship is a project of the Government of the Punjab that established PEEF which is Punjab Education Endowment Funds. This organization is working under the leadership of the chief minister of Punjab Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif. This organization known as PEEF Provide opportunities in the form of Scholarships to the brilliant students of the Pakistan so that they can continue their studies without the University fee tension.
PEEF Master Level Scholarship 2017-2018 Application Form Online Last Date
Scholarship of PEEF Offer:
Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month.
Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month.
Payment of Tuition Fees 100%
Both day scholars & Boarders
Eligibility Criteria For Master Level Scholarship:
- All those students who have Punjab Domicile are eligible to apply for the Scholarship in Public Sector Universities of Punjab.
- In the bachelor Degree of BA, BSC, BCom, BS or BBA etc candidate must have secure 60% marks in the annual examination system and at least 2.5 CGPA in the semester system from any institute of the Punjab that is recognized.
- Those students who already have passed a master degree and want to again appear for double mast degree are not eligible to apply for this scholarship
- candidates must have passed the bachelor degree from any government Institution of the Punjab or the private institute that is affiliated from any government institution.
- All those candidates who’s monthly family income is less than Rs. 30,000 and laid down on the above eligibility criteria is the only eligible candidate for this scholarship.
How to Apply:
The application form are available in the partner Universities as only these are the partner Universities of The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) that will give you scholarship so go and collect your application form today and after competing the application for submit the application directly to the same University as no application would be send to the PEEF Directly otherwise this will be rejected. The list of the partner Universities of the PEEF Master Level Scholarship are
- Baha-UD-Din Zikria University, Multan
- University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore
- National College of Arts Lahore
- King Edward Medical University Lahore
- Govt. College University Faisalabad
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- University of Engineering & Technology Lahore
- Govt. College University, Lahore
- University of The Punjab Lahore
- Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi
- The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
- University of Sargodha
- Lahore College for Women University Lahore
- Kinnaird College for Women Lahore
- University of Health Sciences Lahore
- University of Education Lahore
- University of Engineering & Technology, Taxila
- University of Gujrat
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT) Islamabad
- National Textile University Faisalabad
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Master Level Scholarship 2017-2018 Application Form Online will remain for the eligible students till the completion of their degrees but in case if they are able to maintain their CGPA and provide good educational reports in every year or Semester otherwise the scholarship will be cancelled according to the rules and regulation of the aster Level Scholarship