State Bank of Pakistan SBP Banking Services Corporation BSC Merit Scholarship Scheme 2017 has been announced in January, 2017 and here you can download application form; also get last date for submission of application forms, eligibility criteria, How to apply and complete documentation. SBP will allot this scholarship to the eligible children of those nationals who are in duty, retired or died employees of SBP for the session of 2016-2017. So if you are also an employee or children of died employee of SBP, this is the time to avail this golden opportunity. You just need to make sure that your grad is minimum OG-2 in SBP and you are eligible for this scholarship programme 2017. If you find that you are eligible for this SBP 2017 scholarship scheme, then you have to perform further tasks within due date and time so that you can be benefited by this scheme.
State Bank of Pakistan SBP Scholarship is very helpful for those candidates who are shine and eligible but cannot afford their academic fee for intermediate, graduation and post graduation level studies. SBP will provide a fixed amount to selected candidates which are allowed for the session of 2016-2017 Scroll down this page for further conditions for this State Bank of Pakistan SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2017.
State Bank Of Pakistan SBP BSC Merit Scholarship Scheme 2017 Form Download
Eligibility for State Bank of Pakistan SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2017
- In duty and retired employees of SBP whose job grade is minimum OG-2 level.
- Children of died employees of SBP can also get this scholarship scheme.
- Only those candidates are eligible for this scheme that is not getting already any scholarship from any other department.
- Those candidates who have secured minimum 60% marks or “A” or “B” grade in Intermediate, Graduation or post graduation classes.
- O level and A level candidates are also eligible
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 15th April, 2017
There are two way for getting application forms one is download from here or also from officials web site of SBP. Second way is by visiting the department of education expenses unit.
How to Apply
Interested and willing candidates who meet the above given eligibility criteria have to follow the following points carefully to get benefited by State Bank of Pakistan SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2017.
- Download application forms or get from the education expenses unit
- Fills in application forms and resubmits it to the “director human reserve department, State Bank of Pakistan, I I chand regal road, Karachi.”
So this is all about “State Bank of Pakistan SBP BSC Merit Scholarship Scheme 2017 Form Download”. If you have any type of further confusion about this you can ask through the comment box bellow.