It is to inform you that Pakistan Steel Cadet College Admission 2020-21 8th Class is now announced by the officials of College. This college works under Pakistan Steel Mills Corporation where students take admission in 8th class and remain in this college till they have passed their inter-level education. Pakistan Steel Cadet College was established in year 1982 and is among the one of the best cadet college in Pakistan. So those students who are at the age of 12 to 14 on 31st March 2020 can apply for admission to the college. At the time of admission, students must have clear the 7th standard annual examinations. To take admission, students have to pass the written test. After this, they will be called for the interview and medical checkup. The final selection will be made on merit basis. The application procedure, eligibility criteria, last date, and entry test is given in this post. Read the whole post for the information.
Pakistan Steel Cadet College Admission 2020-21
Eligibility Criteria for Admissions
- Those candidates who have passed class 7th or are going to appear in the annual exams of Class 7th next year.
- The age of the candidate must between 12 to 14 Years on 31st March 2020.
Applying Procedure for Admissions
- The college prospectus along with application form can be taken from the college for Rs.1000/-.
- The prospectus along with application form can also be taken through Post by sending bank draft of Rs.1250/- to the Principal of Pakistan Steel Cadet College, Steel Town, Karachi.
Important Dates for the Admission
|The last date to submit the application with the test fee of Rs.500/-||13 December 2019|
|The Last date to submit Test fee Rs.500/- along with Rs.250/- A late fee of total Rs.750||17 December 2019|
|The Last date to submit Test fee Rs.500/- along with Rs.500/- A late fee of total Rs.1000||22 December 2019|
Written Entry Test for Admission
- The written test will be from English, Maths, Urdu/Islamiat, General Science subjects and the syllabus is written in the prospectus.
- Written test will be on 22nd December 2019 in the following cities Karachi, Sukkur, Multan, Lahore, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Peshawar and Quetta.
- In case of some reasonable number of applications from UAE and Saudi Arabia written tests may also be taken at Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, and Jeddah.
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
Pakistan Steel Cadet College,
Steel Town Karachi-75010, Pakistan.