Table of Contents
certified management degree in Pakistan. Students can pursue an EMBA in Pakistan after gaining some practical experience between 2 years to 8 years as per institute requirements. Executive MBA In Pakistan Salary, Eligibility Criteria, Courses detail is given on this page. It is an educational program with professionalism. This degree is specially designed for those professionals who are much more concerned about gaining extra managerial skills other than ordinary managerial skills. Students can do an Executive MBA after doing BBA, BCOM, MCOM, etc. EMBA duration is around 15 months to 2 years as per the selected subjects and institute. Those persons who are doing any job after doing any undergraduate management degree program and want to get a promotion can pursue this degree. Executive MBA Eligibility Criteria are also listed here. Students can check the details about the Executive MBA Courses in Pakistan and start salary. In this article, you will learn about the EMBA in Pakistan.
Executive MBA In Pakistan
Complete details about MBA executives in Pakistan are now here as well you just need to read the below information. After reading hopefully you will understand what is important in this course.
Executive MBA In Pakistan Eligibility Criteria:
- All candidates who want to pursue an EMBA in Pakistan must have at least 14 or 16 years of education.
- It is compulsory to have at least 2 years to 8 years of professional experience in a relevant field.
- Entry test is compulsory to pass for admission as per university demand.
- The interview is also compulsory for candidates in order to take admission.
Executive MBA In Pakistan Salary:
Executive MBA Salary depends upon the caliber of the person. A person can get highest highest-paid jobs or normally paid jobs as per his or her excellence. The normal salary after EMBA in Pakistan is between 50,000 to 120,000.
Executive MBA In Pakistan Courses:
Here is the list of Executive MBA Courses especially core subject lists.
- Contemporary Management Principles & Practices
- Change Management & Organisational Reconfiguration
- Quantitative Analysis for Decision-Making
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Accounting
- Strategic Management
- Business Economics
- Corporate Governance
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Theories & Practices
- Financial Management
- Corporate Law & Business Environment
- Management Accounting and Management Information System
Executive MBA in Pakistan Career Opportunities:
A person can pursue a career in the following fields after doing an EMBA in Pakistan. Executive MBA Career Options are given below.
- Business Executives
- Corporate director
- General and operations managers
- Vice Managers
- Waste Managers
- Talent Managers
Everything about executive MBA in Pakistan is available and before starting people must read above all knowledge. In addition, applicants who do not know about salary, career, and course details are given.