Federal Public Service Commission CSS 2021 Pakistan Exam Advertisement is released in the Daily Jang newspaper of Pakistan which is an announcement from the officials of the commission related to the exam date, post, and name of those cities where the vacancies have to be filled after the Central Superior Services exam in February. This advertisement also got a lot of information about who is the eligible person who can apply for the exams and where you can find the application form and how. Here is the announcement which is in the CSS 2021 advertisement.
CSS 2021 Pakistan Exam Advertisement
CSS 2021 Pakistan Exam Advertisement has issued and we have mentioned below the content. All information about eligibility criteria is mention with all rules and regulations. So before apply kindly read all the advertisements then apply for the Exam.
The federal Public Service Commission will hold the central Superior Services (CSS) competitive examination 2021 for the recruitment to posts in BS-17 in following Occupational Groups/ Services under the Federal Government with effect from 18th February 2021.
- Commerce & Trade Group
- District Management Group
- Foreign Services Of Pakistan
- Information Group
- Inland Revenue Service
- Military Land & Cantonments Group
- Office Management Group
- Pakistan Audit and Accounts Services
- Pakistan Customs Service
- Police Service of Pakistan
- Postal Group
- Railway (CZommercial & Transportation) Group.
CSS Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Both males and females including disabled persons having at least a 2nd division Bachelor’s Degree between the age of 21 to 30 years as of 31st December 2020. The upper age limit may be relaxed by two years in the categories mentioned in rule 4 provided with the application form, subject to fulfillment of documentary requirements.
Availability of Application Form:
Applications form for the CSS exams 2021 will be available at FPSC Head Office, Provincial Offices, Regional Offices, and FPSC information Centre from 01st October 2021 in against the amount of Rs. 1500/-(Non-refundable), that will be deposited in the nearest government treasury or the State Bank of Pakistan or the National Bank of Pakistan under the head account “C-02101- Organs of State- Examination Fee (FPSC Receipt)”. The application form can also be downloaded from the official website of FPSC.
The latest Advertisement will available soon
CSS Exam Advertisement 2021
- The applications form must be filled properly, attested copies of requires documents, photographs and treasury receipt in original must be attached with the application form.
- The choice of subjects must be made correctly in accordance with the given instructions. Optional subjects, exam centers once selected shall not be changed.
- CSS 2021 Pakistan Exam Advertisement Application form must be dispatched well before the closing date, application forms received after the closing date shall not be entertained.