Federal Public Services Commission FPSC is an independent agency of Government of Pakistan, which is responsible for the selection of employs for the higher public posts under the supervision of Government of Pakistan. This agency helps to select candidates on merit bases without any political interference in Pakistan. Federal Public Service Commission FPSC was established in 1926 by British Colonial rule, which was later adopted by the government of Pakistan after independence in 1947. This service commission is helping the federal government by improving the standards, policies and rules for government services. FPSC is also responsible for the recruiting of bureaucrats in Pakistan on merit basis. This service commission is helping Pakistan to reduce corruption and fear of authority from public departments. The head office of Federal Public Services Commission FPSC is in the capital of Pakistan Islamabad. Here you can check all about the Federal Public Services commission FPSC, its history and objects in Pakistan.
Federal Public Service Commission of Pakistan FPSC
Federal Public Services Commission History:
Federal Public Commission is the branch of Public Services Commission, which was established by the British colonial rule in Sub-continent in 1926. This Services commission was accepted by the government of Pakistan in 1947 after independence. The basic purpose of this commission is to promote fear and merit base selections for higher post in Pakistan. It is currently working under the article 242 of the constitution of Pakistan. The FPSC consists of a Chairman and the members of this commission. All the members and Chairman are appointed by the president of Islamic Republican of Pakistan. Only the Supreme Court of Pakistan has authority to change members and Chairman of Federal Public Services Commission.
Federal Public Services Commission Objects:
- Federal Public Services Commission helps in authentic and merit base selections for upper grade employs of Pakistan under Federal government.
- To promote well balanced polices, standards and rules for selection
- FPSC helps in corruption free and fear free selections on merit basis
- FPSC also conducts Aptitude tests and interviews for all applicants who are willing to be the part of federal government.
- It also endorse competitive environment for public services to meet the requirements of 21st