Get Rid Of Acne Scars Naturally
Get Rid Of Acne Scars Naturally.Acne scars is the biggest problem for skin some time these acne scars stay long time. Get Rid Of Acne Scars Naturally is the best way to remove it.otherwise you consult with doctor. Acne scars can be more of a problem than acne because it takes a long time for them to go away. In fact, some of them stay forever on your skin. It’s best to see a doctor if your face has too many acne scars. If the scars aren’t big or deep however, consider treating the scars in your home using natural treatments. Here are some home remedies for acne scars that should restore the glow of your skin:
- Drink lots of water: Water has amazing cleansing and rejuvenating properties. Some experts believe that the best way to treat acne scars naturally is to drink lots of water. Dead skin cells are shed off easier when your body is hydrated with enough water. New skin also grows faster and smoother when you have lots of water in your body.
- Eat fruits and vegetables: Fruits and vegetables contain lots of vitamins and minerals that can help your skin restore its former beauty. They also contain juices which keep your body hydrated every day. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables to make your skin grow healthier and heal acne scars.
- Load up on lemon juice: Lemon juice is a kind of citric acid that’s very effective in reducing or getting rid of acne scars. Drink several glasses of lemon juice each day to help your dead skin cells shed faster. New skin cells will also grow healthier and add elasticity to your skin if you load up on lemon juice.
- Maintain a balanced and nutritious diet: You can’t simply get rid of acne scars by applying natural substances on your skin. A large part of the healing process consists of maintaining a balanced and nutritious diet that aids in the growth of new, healthy skin. Also, eating a healthy diet gives you the essential nutrients that you need to fight against infections and other types of diseases that might complicate your acne scars. Make sure to include tofu, chicken, soy, and fish in your diet as these foods are rich in protein which aids in the healing of your skin.
- Try rosehip seed oil: Another amazing home remedy against acne scars is rosehip seed oil. The oil has anti-aging properties that reduce wrinkles, rejuvenate the skin, and bring back its original color. Rosehip seed oil is widely used in commercial cosmetic products that are used to treat burn marks, premature aging, sun damage, surgical scars, facial scars and acne scars. Purchase rosehip seed oil from a department store near you and massage it twice a day on areas of your face that have acne scars.
- Apply Aloe vera gel or juice: Aloe vera gel or juice helps get rid of acne scars and makes your facial skin healthier. There are many brands of aloe vera gel or juice available on the market today. Read product reviews of each brand on the Internet to find out which one is the best. Read the instructions on the label carefully before applying on affected areas of your skin.
- Treat your scars with tomato: Tomato is rich in vitamin A, making it effective in stopping the overproduction of sebum that causes acne and acne scars. Tomato also has antioxidant properties that rejuvenate damaged skin. Slice up a tomato every day and place it over your face to quickly reduce your scars.
- Heal them with olive oil: Olive oil is truly a miracle substance. It does not only make your food taste better, it also improves the condition of your skin and reduces your acne scars. Massage the oil on affected parts of your skin every day. It has moisturizing properties that soften the texture of your skin and reduce the prominence of your acne scars. (Want to know more uses for olive oil, read 13 practical uses for olive oil)
- Use honey: Honey is a sweet substance that brightens up your day but it can also brighten up your face. Massage honey on affected parts of your skin or take it orally to reduce your acne scars and make your skin look younger.
- Lather with lavender oil: Lavender oil is another natural substance that is widely used in many commercial cosmetic products. Apply lavender oil on your acne scars and gently massage your skin. The oil has regenerative properties that will make your skin look cleaner, fresher and younger.
- Rose water and sandalwood: Make a paste of rose water and sandalwood and gently apply it on your acne scars. Leave the paste on your skin overnight then wash it with cold water the next morning. Do this regularly together with other natural treatments for acne scars to get rid of the scars as quickly as possible.
- Rub them with ice cubes: Lots of people use ice cubes to get rid of their acne scars at home. Wrap an ice cube in a piece of cloth and rub it on affected areas for 10 to 15 minutes every day. This should lessen the inflammation on your skin, making it look smoother.
- Make your own face mask: Mix one tablespoon of sour cream with one tablespoon of oatmeal and yogurt, then add a few drops of lemon juice. Apply the mixture on your acne scars and leave it there for about 10 minutes. Thoroughly rinse it off and pat it dry.
- Multani Mitti paste: Mix some garlic cloves, carrot juice, honey and Multani Mitti powder and turn the mixture into a paste. Apply it on your acne scars for 20 minutes every day to reduce the redness and swelling. You may combine this home remedy together with other natural treatments to get rid of the scars faster.
The best way to avoid acne and acne scars is to eat a healthy diet and live an active, healthy lifestyle. Exercise regularly to reduce stress and get rid of toxins in your body that make acne and acne scars worse. Don’t lose your patience when applying natural home remedies to your acne scars because they may take a while to show improvements. Consult your doctor if the treatments don’t seem to work or if your scars are getting worse