UHS Admission Merit List 2010
Lahore: 30 NOV:UHS Lahore List of Selected Candidates on Open Merit Seats for the session 2010-2011
List of Selected Candidates on Open Merit Seats for the session 2010-2011
- King Edward Medical University, Lahore
- Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College Lahore
- Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
- Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.
- Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi.
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
- Sargodha Medical College, Sargodha.
- Services Institute of Medical Sciences, Lahore.
- Nawaz Sharif Medical College, Gujrat.
- Sheikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan.
- Gujranwala Medical college, Gujranwala.
- Sahiwal Medical College, Sahiwal.
- Sialkot Medical College, Sialkot.
- Dera Ghazi Khan Medical College D.G. Khan
- Nishtar Institute of Dentistry, Multan
- de Montmorency College of Dentistry, Lahore.
- Dental Section, Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.
Under Developed District Seats for the session 2010-2011
- D.G. Khan (Settled Area) & (Tribal Area)
- Rajanpur (Settled Area) & (Tribal Area)
List of Selected Candidates against seats reserved for Disabled Students for the session 2010-2011
The candidates who applied for admission against seats reserved for underdeveloped districts were required to submit certificates, issued by the heads of the institutions from which he/she completed his/her primary, secondary and higher secondary education, duly verified by the EDO (education) and DCO of the respective district, with the application form.
About the author
Leave a Comment
Date sheets 2013
|Lahore Board 9th Class Date Sheet 2013|
|Lahore Board 10th Class Date Sheet 2013|
|Gujranwala Board 10th class date sheet|
|Faisalabad Board 9th &10th Date Sheet|
|Rawalpindi Board 9th &10th date sheet|
|Federal Board 9th Class &10th Date sheet|
- 15 scholarships for flood-affected students
- 94-year-old woman earns college diploma
- Admission fee, date vary in government colleges
- Call to support private varsities
- Civil society points out loopholes in MDGs report