(MCAT) Entrance Test Criteria for MBBS/BDS Admissions 2012-13
Get detail of admission process with complete criteria in all the medical and dental institutes of Punjab for session 2012 – 2013. All eligible candidates keep in mind that the admission will start on august 2012. So all the capable applicants are advised to ensure the availability of following documents:
1. Domicile Certificate of the candidate must require.
2. Certificates or Result Cards of SSC and HSSC (Pre-Medical Group)
3. Four (04) fresh colored photographs (size 3.5cm x 4.5cm), Two (02) colored photographs (size 2.5cm x 2.5cm).
4. Applicant having equivalent foreign qualifications (O and A-Level, 12th Grade, etc.) must obtain Equivalence Certificate from IBCC.
5. Those claiming to be Muslim Hafiz-e-Quran shall have to get a Certificate in this regard from any registered Madrasa.
The above documents should be tested by 17 grade Govt. officer and must required at the time of submission of application form for the Entrance Test.
1. The Entrance Test conducted by the (UHS) University of Health Sciences Lahore is obligatory for admission to any public or private medical / dental college of the Punjab.
2. The candidates are advised to prepare for the Entrance Test according to this syllabus.
3. The candidates are required to prepare for the Entrance Test from their respective textbooks.
4. The candidates are advised to desist from taking preparatory courses presented by commercial academies.
5. There is no fee for appearing in the (MCAT) entrance test for any medical institute.
6. Download MCAT Syllabus
About the author
I am Professional Writer on the Career Consultancy and trying to facilitate the students for delivering the educational services along with the fastest growing educational website of the Pakistan Moin Akhtar