Eligibility Criteria for applying CSS exams
Eligibility Criteria for applying CSS exams
Eligibility Criteria for applying CSS examination 2011
Eligibility Criteria for applying CSS (Civil Service of Pakistan) exams
Eligibility Criteria for applying CSS exams and the Civil Services Pakistan because the Eligibility Criteria for applying CSS exams and the examination 2011 ofd civil services of Pakistan and CSS Pakistan announces the Eligibility Criteria for applying CSS exams which is get by ilm.com.pk and given below is the Eligibility Criteria for applying CSS exams.
A candidate has to fulfill these conditions to apply for the CSS competitive examinations.
Age Limit For CSS Exams
- The age limit for the CSS test is 21 to 28 years of age.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed by two years up to the age of 30 years in respect of,
- The candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste and Buddhist Community subject to production of a certificate (Annexure-A of Application Form) to be issued by Political Agent/DCO/District Magistrate in support of their claim.
- The candidates belonging to the recognized Tribes who are permanent residents of the areas mentioned-below and whose families have been living in these areas. Such candidates must attach a certificate (Annexure- B of Application Form) to be issued by Political Agent/DCO/District Magistrate in support of their claim:
- Tribal areas of D.I. Khan and Peshawar Divisions (including former Frontier States of Dir, Swat, Chitral and Amb).
- Former excluded (Baluch) area forming part of the Dera Ghazi Khan and Rajanpur Districts.
- Former tribal areas of Mardan and Hazara Divisions.
- Upper Tanawal area of Hazara Division.
- The permanent residents of Azad Kashmir have to submit a certificate, issued by Kashmir Affairs Division, Govt. of Pakistan.
- The candidates who are permanent residents of Northern Areas including Gilgit, Diamir, Baltistan, Ghizar and Ghanche, subject to submission of a certificate (Annexure-B of Application Form) to be issued by the Political Agent/DCO/District Magistrate.
- In the case of in Service Government Servants, including the Government servants of AJ&K, who possess a minimum of two years continuous Government service as on first January, 2008, the upper age limit is relax able by two years up to the age of 30 years, subject to submission of Departmental Permission Certificate from the competent authority.
- Once a date of birth has been claimed and accepted by the Commission for the purpose of admission to an examination, no change will be allowed at a subsequent examination or selection.
- The applications of Government Servants will also be governed by the Government Servants (Application for Services and Posts) Rules, 1966 except that the chances will be allowed irrespective of the provisions of the Government Servants (Application for Services and Posts) Rules, 1966.
Note: Employees of Nationalized Banks, State Bank of Pakistan, WAPDA, Regulatory Authorities, Autonomous bodies and other semi autonomous bodies are not entitled to age relaxation.
Education Requirement For CSS Exams
- A candidate must hold at least a second class or grade “C” Bachelor degree in any faculty from one of the Pakistani Universities or an equivalent degree or comparable educational qualifications of a foreign university.
- A candidate who has obtained a Third Division (or ‘D’ grade) in his/her Bachelor’s Degree will be eligible for the Examination in cases where he/she has obtained a higher Division in Master’s Degree.
- The decision as to which foreign degrees or comparable educational qualifications are equivalent to corresponding Pakistani degree rests solely with the Commission.
Nationality and regional Quota for CSS Exams
The candidate for the examination must be a citizen of Pakistan or a person deriving his/her nationality from the State of Jammu and Kashmir.
Seats allocated for prescribed provincial/ regional quotas shall be allocated to candidates on the basis of the domicile certificate issued by the competent authority in accordance with the law and the rules.
A candidate who has acquired the citizenship of Pakistan by registration under the Pakistan Citizenship Act and the Rules made there under should attach to the application the certificate (attested copy thereof) of citizen-ship.
A candidate who has not been registered as a citizen of Pakistan but claims that he/she should be deemed to be citizen of Pakistan under the Pakistan Citizenship Act should submit proof to the effect that he/ she fulfills the conditions on the basis of which he/she claims to be believed as a citizen of Pakistan.
A candidate who derives his/her nationality from the State of Jammu and Kashmir should attach to the application a certificate issued by the Kashmir Affairs Division in support of his/her claim.
Only those candidates shall be considered for vacancies reserved for Azad Jammu and Kashmir whose application forms for the Competitive Examination are accompanied by the domicile certificate along with Permanent Residence Certificate, issued by the Kashmir Affairs Division, of that territory. No such certificates shall be accepted at any later stage.
The domicile once claimed and accepted by the Commission for the purpose of admission to an examination, no change will be allowed at a subsequent examination or selection. The domicile claimed by a candidate and accepted by the Government at the time of entry into Government service shall be treated as final throughout his/her service career and no subsequent change in his/ her domicile will be recognized for the purpose of terms and conditions of his/her service including his/her allocation and liability to transfer.
A candidate who has married a person who is not a citizen of Pakistan shall not be eligible for appointment provided that a person who marries an Indian national with the prior permission of Government may be regarded as eligible for appointment.
A candidate having dual Nationality must Surrender his/her Foreign Nationality and inform the Government before joining Civil Services Academy.
About the author
Leave a Comment
Date sheets 2013
|Lahore Board 9th Class Date Sheet 2013|
|Lahore Board 10th Class Date Sheet 2013|
|Gujranwala Board 10th class date sheet|
|Faisalabad Board 9th &10th Date Sheet|
|Rawalpindi Board 9th &10th date sheet|
|Federal Board 9th Class &10th Date sheet|
- CSS 2013 Pakistan Exams Advertisement
- CSS Syllabus
- Eligibility Criteria for applying CSS exams