In this article we will be discussing all the details about Hajj Policy 2017 in Pakistan. As we all know that very soon just within few months Pakistan People’s Party Government will all came to an end therefore they have initiated their final and lasting Hajj Policy 2017. This policy has been freshly introduced by the PML- N Government and the total expenditure for the policy has been set out as Rs. 261941 for Sindh and Balochistan while Rs. 270941. Furhter Rs. 13340 will be charged extra alongside the basic package that includes the security charges, Zamzam Water Charges and Rs. 500 will be charged from each haji as “takaful” on the return. This time PML-N Government has decided that Hajj Policy 2017 will be comprise on lucky draw and those whose name will be in lucky draw that will be held on 29th April, 2017 will be allowed to perform hajj 2017 under Govt Hajj Scheme 2017. Minister of Religious Affiars has stated that this year total 80 thousands pilgrims will perform hajj which is higher number then the previous number of infants. This statement was revealed in a meeting that was addresses by Khurshid Shah and Qamar ul Zaman Kaira. The very first flight for the Hajj travelers will leave from May, 2017.
Hajj Policy 2017 Pakistan
Rules and Regulations
In addition, this time Hajj Policy has also been accompanied with the rules and customs as well.
- All those people that have performed Hajj under private scheme during the last five years they will not be allowed to perform the Hajj again without Mehram (Husband/ Wife). Those who have performed hajj under government scheme will not allowed before 7 years.
- 5% (refundable on return at Pakistan Airports) of total package amount will have to deposit as security
- 5 litter Zam Zam water will be given to every pilgrim at Airport on return
- 3 time meal including breakfast / lunch and dinner will be given free of cost by the Saudi authorities
- 2 Abaya (Burqa) are must for every female to keep with bribing from Pakistan
- Pakistani Stickers must be stippled in front of Ehram from start of journey to the returning at Pakistan Airport
All the application forms will be revealed through the banks that will be offering the forms soon after the announcement of the Government. The applicants will be able to take hold over the application forms as soon as the Government will proclaim the proper schedule of the Hajj Policy. In addition to it, the service rates have also been all announced for the applicants. Following is the list of all the activities along with their rates:
Well on the whole of it this was all about the Hajj Policy 2017. Now all those people that have the everlasting wish to visit the God house they must apply for the application now.