Govt Hajj Package 2020 Pakistan Price, Dates Schedule Application Form

This is the place for the Govt Hajj Package 2020 Pakistan Price, Dates Schedule Application Form. The Minister of Religious Affairs Noor-ul-Haq Qadri has released the Hajj Policy 2020. This year, about 179,210 pilgrims will perform Hajj. About 60% will perform from the Government scheme and the remaining 40% under the private scheme. Very soon, the application submissions will be started. So all the interested Hujjaj Karam have to bring their computerized readable passport, Computerized CNIC, and Medical Certificate within the given time and date schedule for the hajj. Moreover, you have to obtain your Hajj Application form from the prescribed bank branches and after filling and completing it resubmit it to the same bank before till the last date. The complete description of Hajj 2020 is given on this page.

Govt Hajj Package 2020 Pakistan

Keep on reading to get application procedure, Price for Pakistani East, West, North and South zones. Above all, you are also informed that one who has performed hajj in the previous five years will not be allowed to again apply for this time.

Govt Hajj Package 2020 Pakistan Price, Dates Schedule Application Form

 

Pakistan Govt Hajj Package 2020 Price

This year, the price has been increased due to the additional charges implemented by the Saudi Government. The new prices for the North Zone of Pakistan it has been discounted for Rs. 490,000/- while for the South Zone the airfare has discounted from Rs. 480,000/-. This package includes full accommodation during the stay at Makkah, Madina, and Minnah.  Get Hajj Policy 2020.

Govt Hajj Scheme 2020 Dates Schedule

The schedule for the applications is not released yet. It is expected to commence at the end of February 2020.

Application Form for Hajj 2020

The officials have not started the application form process yet. It is expected to start at the end of February 2020. When it starts, you will be able to get the forms from the following banks:

  • National Bank Limited (NBP)
  • Allied Bank Limited (ABL)
  • Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)
  • United Bank Limited (UBL)
  • Habib Bank Limited (HBL)
  • Bank Alfalah
  • Bank of Punjab (BOP)
  • Meezan Bank

After obtaining the application form you have to fill this form and attach your readable passport and CNIC and have to resubmit in the same bank before the last date. After receiving application forms officials of the hajj scheme will analyze form and will make the lucky draw and update the list of selected and lucky pilgrims on its official website which we also update here on this page.

Govt Hajj Package 2020 Pakistan

So, this was all about the Govt Hajj Package 2020 Pakistan. This year, it is expected that the Hajj will start on 28th July. All the pilgrims will visit the Khana Ka’aba and will perform Hajj. It is the most beautiful time of any Muslim’s life to visit Makkah and then perform the complete Hajj. Hopefully, you are confident with this post and will do accordingly. If you have any questions related to the post, then ask in the comment box.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here