Pakistan Army Soldier Jobs 2013
Now you can join Pakistan Army as a Soldier because the Soldier Job 2013 are now open so all those candidates who are eligible for the post of Soldier can apply from the 7th October, 2013 as the registration is open from 7th October till the 22nd October, 2013 the complete process of the recruitment and the eligibility criteria is discussed in detail here so read this article till end. The moto of the Pak Army is the “Men At Their Best” so if you want to be best this is your perfect chance. Pak Army is a very attractive armed Forces which protects the border of the Pakistan from all sided so that the enemies do not dare to enter into the premises of Pakistan. Pakistan Army is among the best armies of the world and now the officials are giving you a chance to become a part of this Armed Forces and join to protect Pakistan. Educational Criteria for the post of Soldier is not so high as it is just matric so if you have cleared your matric degree then you are eligible for the post and after the final selection which is being made by the higher authorities you will be in the armed forces group so here is the complete eligibility Criteria have a look down there.
Pakistan Army Soldier Jobs 2013 Registration, Eligibility
All those candidates who have nationality of the Pakistan and Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJK) are eligible to apply for the post of Soldier in Pak Army
Candidates should be in between the age of 17-1/2 to 23 year old on 1st April, 2014. Those candidates who have graduation degree or more than that should get a relaxation in the age for the one year that is 24 years old.
Height of the candidate should be 5 Feet 6 Inches (167.5 cm)
For Clerk and Cook: 5 feet 3 Inches (160 cm)
Military Police: 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)
Candidate should be at least degree holder of Matric class or more than that.
For Clerk candidate should be Intermediate Pass or more than that.
For Cook Candidate must be at least middle pass
Documents Require at AS&RC:
- The documents which are require at the Army Selection and Recruitment Center are
- 2 Attested copies of all the educational certificates
- Attested copies of your Computerized National Identity card of B. Form
- Father CNIC card attested copy
- Domicile of the District
- 4 recently taken passport size photographs.
- Candidate can collect and submit the application form to the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Center in between the 7th October to 22nd October, 2013
- First of all the physical test is taken from the candidates and after that educational, mentally and Physically checked by the selection committe.
- All the candidate should be selected on the merit basis
- Candidates having other technically education like Engineering and Medical should get preferances on other.
- Candidates having driving license get preference for the post of driver
- During training of the candidates the candidate who show better performance must get a chance to be an officer in the Pakistan Army.
For More Information:
Visit your nearest Army Selection & Recruitment center
About the author
I am Professional Writer on the Career Consultancy and trying to facilitate the students for delivering the educational services along with the fastest growing educational website of the Pakistan Moin Akhtar