http://49ersfaithful.playitusa.com/?p=Is-Binary-Options-Any-Good-Ukash Is Binary Options Any Good Ukash
- Pakistan was created by Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah who is also known as father of nation. He was born in Karachi on 25th December 1876 and died on 11th September 1948.
- Allama Iqbal is our national poet. He was born in 1877 and died in 1938.
- Currently, the head and president of Pakistan is Asif Ali Zardari.
- Capital of Pakistan is Islamabad.
- Total area of Pakistan is 796,095 square kilometer in which Punjab is 205,344, Sindh is 140,614, NWFP is 74,512 and Baluchistan is 347,190 square kilometers.
- Total population of Pakistan is 149.03 million.
- In Pakistan there are 95% Muslims while rest of 5% are non-Muslims.
- Annual per capita income of Pakistan is Rs. 28,933.
- Currency of Pakistan is Rupee.
- Pakistan offer import in vehicles, chemicals, steel, iron ore, petroleum, edible oil and tea.
- Pakistan deal with exporting inside the cotton, textile items, rice, leather, carpets, sports, handicrafts, fish and fruits.
- Literacy rate in Pakistan is 51.6%.
- Parliament of Pakistan has been divided into two main categories i.e. Senate and National Assembly.
- In Pakistan national flag green color represents Muslims and white color highlights minorities.
- National Anthem of Pakistan has been written by Abdul Hafeez Julundari whose duration is 80 seconds.
- Pakistan map was drawn by Mian Mahmood Alam Suhrawardy.
- National Flower of Pakistan is Jasmine.
- National bird of Pakistan is Chakor, national animal is Markhor and national tree is Deodar.
- Some of the popular games in Pakistan are hockey, cricket, squash and football.
- Major cities of Pakistan are Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Hyderabad, Faisalabad, Multan and Sialkot.
- Major crops of Pakistan are wheat, cotton, rice and sugarcane.
- Major industries of Pakistan are cement, textiles, steel, fertilizers, sugar, electric goods and shipbuilding.
- Famous glaciers in Pakistan are Siachin, Batura and Baltoro.
- Popular deserts in Pakistan are Thar, thal and Cholistan.
- Major dams of Pakistan are Mangla Dam in Punjab, Tarbela Dam in NWFP and Warsak Dam in NWFP.
http://minuevohogar.cl/?p=The-Credits-For-Forex The Credits For Forex
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]General Knowledge about Pakistan,