Here I we have discussed all the courses after matric Class 10th including commerce, arts or science as well as computer science. All those students who have done their Matric and now thinking that what subject will be the best for him/ her, then keep on reading this post to get details about this topic. 10th class is the first half of the student’s life which is necessary to accomplish with good Marks. Matric Class is supporting the student’s life in better way and till the education ends and practical life starts. 10th Class is said to be the most important in student life. Parents mostly think under matric students is consider as the immature level of leaning and after Matric he or she is completely responsible for their future without further need of parent’s guideline. Therefore Selection of the Courses after the Matric Class is the important step in every one life. Courses after Matric Class is very important because many students lead the same path after Intermediate which they selected earlier. Here are some energetic ways of study after matric (10th) Class which is most demanded in the Market also. Below given are the fields of study which is vast and important regarding the monetary values in today’s environment. So keep on reading this post to get guidance about what will be the best for you after matric and which subject you should be select after that either arts, commerce, or science. I advise you that never compromise with your studies and just choose the compatible subject with your mind and the guidance is here…
Courses After Matric Class
The division of subjects according to the degree offered by the Board is as follows:
1. Intermediate in Science (F.Sc.)
Elective Subjects for Intermediate in Science (F.Sc.)
2. Intermediate in Computer (ICS)
- ICS (Physics)
Computer, Math, Physics
- ICS (Statistics)
Computer, Math, Statistics
These days many colleges offer ICS in different combinations like a student can elect economics in place of mathematics and can choose statistics in place of physics but the computer in ICS is the necessary subject.
3. Intermediate in Arts (F.A)
- General Science
Elective Subjects for Intermediate in Arts (F.A):
- Urdu (Foreign students can study Easy Urdu o Pakistan Culture as alternate subject)
3: Islamiat (Non-Muslim students can take up Civics in place of Islamiat)
4: Pakistan Studies:
NOTE: Easy Urdu or Pakistan Culture can be studied by only those foreign students who have passed their Matriculation or equivalent in a foreign country.
Foreign Students who passed Matriculation Examination from a Board of Secondary Education in Pakistan will have to Study Urdu compulsory
4. Intermediate In Commerce I.COM
Part I: Principles of Accounting, Principles of Economics, Principles of Commerce, Business Mathematics
Part II: Principles of Accounting, Commercial Geography, Computer Studies / Banking, Statistics
- General Science: Statistics, Mathematics, Economics
- Humanities: Applicants should choose three elective subjects, one from each group respectively, for the Humanities Group.
|Group I||Group II||Group III|
|English Literature||Civics||Islamic History|
|a. Arabic||Physical Education|
|b. Advance Urdu|
Important for Applicants to the Humanities:
- A subject will only be offered if 15 or more students opt for the subject.
- Applicants opting for subjects that require practicals such as Psychology, Geography or Physical Education, are advised not to choose Fine Arts due to possible clashes of practical timings of Fine Arts classes.
- Physical Education will only be offered in evening shift.
- Fine Arts classes are conducted in the afternoon i.e. 2.00 pm onwards.
- Applicants can choose only two subjects from among Statistics, Mathematics and Economics. The third subject should be chosen from the rest of the subjects in the Humanities group. For example, applicants can choose Statistics, Mathematics and Psychology or Statistics, Economics and Civics or Economics, Mathematics and French, etc.
- 80% marks are required in Matriculation Mathematics if a candidate wants to take Mathematics and /or Statistics as an elective subject.
Aptitude test is required if a candidate of F.A wants to take English Literature and/or Fine Arts as elective subject.
- All applicants applying for admission on seats reserved for Sports must take Physical Education as an elective subject. Other interested applicants may also take the subject after successfully undertaking a physical efficiency test.
5. Diploma In Associate Engineering (DAE)
Students who want to go in practical fields such as electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, technical, and computer courses. Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority TEVTA is an official authority is working in Pakistan to admission candidates to the three years diploma programs.
- Short Courses in Agriculture
- Short courses in Allied health
- Short Course in Ceramics
- Short Course in Chemical / Petrochemical
- Short course in Civil and construction
- Short Courses in Electronics and Electrical
- Short Courses in Hospitality and Service
- Short Courses in IT and ICT
- Short Courses in Leather industry
- Short Courses in manufacturing fields
- Short Courses in Mechanical
There are various other short courses which are offered by the TEVTA for Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE) for three years programs…
Well students as you see that this Matric class is just the beginning of your career as after getting passing certificate of this class you have a vast opportunity to free to choose what you like the most. This page will really be helpful for you in Courses After Matric Class because each and every course is discussed here with full detail and career scope.