Courses After Matric Class
10th Class is the first half of the students life which is necessary to accomplish with good Marks. Matric Class is supporting the students life in better way and till the education ends and practical life starts. 10th Class is said to be the most important in student life. Parents mostly think under matric students is consider as the immature level of leaning and after Matric he or she is completely responsible for their future with out further need of parents guideline.
Therefore Selection Of the Courses After the Matric Class is the important step in every one life. Courses After Matric Class is very important because many students lead the same path after Intermediate which they selected earlier. Here are some energetic ways of study after matric(10th) Class which is most demanded in the Market also. Below Given are the fields of study which is vast and important regarding the monetary values in today’s environment.
Courses After Matric Class
(A) Compulsory Subjects
1: Urdu (Foreign students can study Easy Urdu o Pakistan Culture as alternate subject)
3: Islamiat (Non-Muslim students can take up Civics in place of Islamiat)
4: Pakistan Studies:
NOTE: Easy Urdu or Pakistan Culture can be studied by only those foreign students who have passed their Matriculation or equivalent in a foreign country.
Foreign Students who passed Matriculation Examination from a Board of Secondary Education in Pakistan will have to Study Urdu compulsory.
The division of subjects according to the degree offered by the Board is as follows:
1. Intermediate in Science (F.Sc.)
2. Intermediate in Arts(F.A)
- General Science
Elective Subjects for Intermediate in Science (F.Sc.)
- Pre- Medical
Chemistry, Biology, Physics
- Pre- Engineering
Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics
- ICS (Physics)
Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics
Elective Subjects for Intermediate in Arts (F.A):
Part I: Principles of Accounting, Principles of Economics, Principles of Commerce, Business Mathematics
Part II: Principles of Accounting, Commercial Geography, Computer Studies / Banking, Statistics
- ICS (Statistics): Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science
- General Science: Statistics, Mathematics, Economics
- Humanities: Applicants should choose three elective subjects, one from each group respectively, for the Humanities Group.
|Group I||Group II||Group III|
|English Literature||Civics||Islamic History|
|a. Arabic||Physical Education|
|b. Advance Urdu|
Important for Applicants to the Humanities:
- A subject will only be offered if 15 or more students opt for the subject.
- Applicants opting for subjects that require practicals such as Psychology, Geography or Physical Education, are advised not to choose Fine Arts due to possible clashes of practical timings of Fine Arts classes.
- Physical Education will only be offered in evening shift.
- Fine Arts classes are conducted in the afternoon i.e. 2.00 pm onwards.
- Applicants can choose only two subjects from among Statistics, Mathematics and Economics. The third subject should be chosen from the rest of the subjects in the Humanities group. For example, applicants can choose Statistics, Mathematics and Psychology or Statistics, Economics and Civics or Economics, Mathematics and French, etc.
- 80% marks are required in Matriculation Mathematics if a candidate wants to take Mathematics and /or Statistics as an elective subject.
Aptitude test is required if a candidate of F.A wants to take English Literature and/or Fine Arts as elective subject.
- All applicants applying for admission on seats reserved for Sports must take Physical Education as an elective subject. Other interested applicants may also take the subject after successfully undertaking a physical efficiency test.
About the author
i am writing on the different education news and different career building topics. this page maintained by Ali Hassan