Are you here to know about How To Join Pakistan Army After Graduation B.Com/BSC/BA as we have seen that now most of the students have been joining the Pakistan army after getting done with their graduation. Though after inter and even after matriculation, you can have many of the opportunities of joining the army, if you will have the degree from the study programs of graduation then better posts can be allotted to you. Here we will let you know how you can join the Pak army when you are getting done with your graduation. Pakistan army also gives you this option that you can join it after getting done with your MBBS degree, you can also be the part of it as the civilian staff. So, have a look down to see the importance of these posts and the way to join them after graduation.
How To Join Pakistan Army After Graduation B.Com/BSC/BA
Pak Army is offering a number of posts after Graduation. You can join as Second Lieutenant, as a Captain and many others. Down on this page, we have given the way to apply for these positions and all the requirements related to this.
Join Pakistan Army After Graduation
As Information & Computer Technology Officer:
The graduate candidate with age less than 28 years who have done Bachelors in Geographical Information System, Software Engg./Computer Engg./Computer Sciences or BSIT (Hons.) are eligible for this post with at least 16 years of education with a minimum of 2.5 CGPA and experience of 1 to 2 years in the relevant field are eligible.
- If you want to join the army as a captain then you should be Pakistani citizen or domicile holder of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit and if you have dual nationality, then you have to surrender the other one at the time of selection.
- The marital status of the candidate has to be single.
- Your height has to be 162.5 meters.
- Weight will be according to the body mass index.
As Second Leautinent
The candidate must have graduation(2 years) and serving PN/PAF Personnel OR the candidates with Graduation with 4 years (BS/BA Hons./BBA/BPA) with a minimum of 60% marks.
- All the Pakistani Male citizens or Domicile holders of Azad Kashmir or Gilgit Baltistan are allowed to apply but the dual nationality holders have to surrender the other nationality at the time of selection.
- The candidate must be unmarried and the age between 17 to 24 years.
- Height: 5’4” (162.5 cm).
Registration and Selection for Pakistan Army
- After this, the registration is done at the Pak army website and the candidates are called for the documents and have to submit the prospectus fee.
- Then, the candidates report at the nearest AS&RC for registration and roll no slips.
- Then a Preliminary test is held including a written test, Medical test, Physical Test.
- Those who pass these tests appear in the ISSB test.
- The candidates passing the ISSB test are then called for the interviews at GHQ and there the final selection is made.
- After this, the selected candidates go for training at PMA (06 months for ICTO and 02-years training for Second Lieutenant candidates).
- After this training, the Pak Army welcomes the personnel.
You have to submit your original mark sheet of FSC, mark sheet of graduation b.com/BSC/BA, all the attested and valid educational documents. Passport size pictures submission and also CNIC or B form submission is also the must for you.
Ineligibility For Pak Army
If you are medically unfit, if you have been twice rejected by the board, if you have been dismissed from the Government services, if you have been withdrawn from the training institution of Army then you will not be eligible to be the part of Pak army and your application form will not be processed at all.
Join Pakistan Army After B.Com/BSC/BA
This is How To Join Pakistan Army After Graduation B.Com/BSC/BA! Each after the other day, many of the posts and vacancies are opened up and announced for joining the Pak army. If you have done graduation and you do meet up the eligibility criterion of the army then you should apply. We will be kept on be sharing with you when the next vacancy will be announced by the Pak army.