Do you want to be a part of Pakistan NAVY? This page is providing you join Pak navy online registration form paknavy.gov.pk. Now both male and females can join Pakistan NAVY after matric and intermediate. There is an eligibility criteria which is necessary and mandatory for all the candidates to be hire as a PN cadet. Initial hiring or appointing of a candidate is made upon the basic levels but later that a cadet get training and with the passage of times his / her rank increased. So here we will discuss all the career opportunities in Pak NAVY with eligibility criteria, branches name, application procedure and all terms and conditions according to the officials have restricted for this purpose. Well before going towards the details let’s have a short look on Pak Navy history. The Royal Pakistan Navy PN was came into being existence with the establishment of Pakistan on 14th August, 1947. Since that time to yet it is performing its duties in the best way. It is responsible for Pakistan’s 1, 046 KM of coastline along the Arabian Sea. Now currently there are total 30, 700 active, 5, 000 reserves and 63 ships with 101 air crafts are serving in PAK Navy as its valid employees.
Join Pak Navy Online Registration Form paknavy.gov.pk
Career In Pak Navy
There are three main career opportunities in which cadets are appointed.
After matric and intermediate a candidate can join Pak Navy in the following positions
- Operation Branch Officers
- Mechanical Branch Officers
- Logistics Branch Officers
After Bachelors of Engineering (BE) candidates can join Pak Navy in the following programs
- Engineering Cadets
After MA/ MSc candidates can join PN in the following program
- Education Branch
After LLB and LLM Law degree candidates can join Pak navy in the following programs
- Law Branch
- Operation/Aviation/Marine Engineering/Logistic: Matric with 65% marks
- Female Medical Technician: Matric with 65% marks
- Naval Police/MARINE/PTI/Musician: Matric with 60% marks
- CHEF/Steward: Matric with 55% marks
- MT Driver: Matric. Holding valid driving license
- Sanitary Worker : 8th Class Pass
Jobs for Civilian in Pak Navy are announced through the newspapers time to time. The eligibility and name of posts are also written in the advertisement which you can obtain form this website.
Note: You can click on the headings 1, 2 or 3 to get further details including age, qualifications and other eligibility criteria’s
- Join Pak Navy As Sailor 2019 A Batch S Online Registration
- Join Pakistan Navy Sailor Batch A 2019 Online Registration
- Join Pakistan Navy As Sailor 2019 Online Registration
- Pak Navy Jobs Short Service Commission Course 2019 A Online Registration
- Pakistan Navy Jobs Through Short Service Commission 2019 A Registration Last Date
- Join Pak Navy Through Short Service Commission 2019 A Online Registration Form
- Pakistan Navy Jobs Through Short Service Commission Course SSCC 2019 A
How to Pak Navy Online Registration?
The selection procedure for above three cadres is almost same. Candidates can visit the nearest PN selection and recruitment center with their original documents. Candidates can also join Pak navy online registration form from paknavy.gov.pk. In case of online registration you just have to send your application form after filling it correctly and providing all your required information in it.
After you have submitted your application form officials will analyze your form and will send you a call letter for initial test at PN S&RC. After a candidate pass this test is send to for the ISSB written, intelligence and physical test at ISSB test center. One who will pass this test will be hired initially on training scheme and then after the 2 year’s training scheme cadets will have their own choice to choose any of the field like engineering, logistic, education, medical or law branch.
So this is all about Join Pak Navy online registration form Paknavy.gov.pk. Are you ready to serve the mother land through Pak Naval Armed Force “The Royal Pakistan NAVY”? If yes and you are eligible then must make your online registration with Pakistan NAVY.