PMC Private Medical Colleges Admission 2021 PMC Criteria Procedure is well researched by compiling the data. PMC official website always perfect in maintaining the MBBS and BDS admissions through the defined rules. The category well explained here in the below-given advertisement. It shows the wealth statement and its submission process in a complete way. Online submission of the registration form for private institutes makes the activation of admission form under the online and manual submission. Online preference always in touch to stay competitive for the MDCAT test and its way of online submission. At first, advertisements allowed to see the names of colleges and universities offering admission in private colleges. So Punjab Private Medical Colleges Admission 2021 has big names like check Private/Government Medical Colleges In Lahore Pakistan List.
PMC Private Medical Colleges Admission 2021
Here below we have to mention lists for private sector medical and dental institutions which that all are recommended by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC) and under litigation. PMC Private Medical Colleges Admission 2021 further includes in this latest advertisement here.
- Amna Inayat medical college Sheikhupura
- Akhtar Saeed Medical And Dental College Lahore
- Islam Medical College Sialkot
- Aleem Medical College Lahore
- Independent medical college Faisalabad
- FMH college of medicine and Dentistry Lahore
- M Islam Medical College Gujranwala
- Abu Sina Medical College Lahore
- Bahktawar Ameen Medical And Dental College Multan
- Rashid Lateef Medical College Lahore
- Ray Medical College Sargodha
- Rahbar Medical College Lahore
Further, some private Dental colleges admission 2021 also open in the below-given list
- Islam Dental College Sialkot
- Avicenna Dental College Lahore
- Dental Section Akhtar Saeed Medical And Dental College Lahore
- Dental Section Shareef Medical And Dental College Lahore
- Dental Section FMH College of Medicine And Dentistry Lahore
- Dental Section Lahore Medical And Dental College Lahore
- Dental Section Multan Medical And Dental College Multan
Important Date Schedule by PMC:
|Closure of Application in Private Medical Colleges||03 MAY 2021|
|Closure of Application Public Medical Colleges||Yet Not Announce|
|Announcement of Merit List for Private Colleges||Will Announce Soon|
PMC Private Medical Colleges Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
For Local Open Merit MBBS and BDS admission:
- Students must appear in F.Sc (Pre-Medical) at least 70% marks like as (770/1100) marks from any BISE or 12 years equivalent educations.
- Students must have a minimum of 70% marks in the Aggregate examination by the foreign educational institute.
- Candidates must have a duly certified course by the Inter-Board Committee Of Chairman (IBCC).
- Students must have appeared with the MDCAT admission test for 60% marks from any region of Pakistan.
For Foreign/ Overseas MBBS and BDS admission:
- Students must require permanent foreign nationality and Overseas (Pakistani citizen permanently resident in Pakistan)
- Candidates must have two years of education finalized last year from a foreign country.
- In aggregate through foreign university Students must have at least 70% marks.
- Students must pass the MDCAT admission test with 60% marks a current year from any region.
PMC Private Medical Colleges Admission 2021 Procedure:
- PMC Private Medical Colleges Admission 2021 required an online admission system. Any students shall not apply through manual or paper-based systems in any medical & Dental college for the latest admission.
- You must have to log in at the official page of the Bank of Punjab (BOP) mention the link as http://www.bop.com.pk/PMC/Private/Login.aspx. It’s generated automatically pin code and password for login.
- After that, you will be uploaded or scanned complete mandatory documents with signed applications form at the bank PMC login page. You must have to go to any nearest BOP branch in Pakistan for a Biometric verification and fee processing system of Rs.195/- per student and also an admission processing fee of Rs.2500/- per program which is not refundable.
- Private Sector Medical And Dental Institutes have the same procedure to apply for the www.PMC.gov.pk. Aggregate marks are divided as the best feature through the defined schedule means the Matric and equal exam has a weightage of 10 percent FSC and the Equal exam weightage is 40 percent, Admission test weightage of 50 percent.
The Bank of Punjab official Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) web page online admission process shall be started from April 2021 on Monday at 9:00 AM. This web link mention above will be closed on the last admission date on 03 MAY 2021 at 4:00 PM.