Search by category:

Courses After 12th Biology, Pre-Medical

If you are looking for Courses After 12th Biology, Pre-Medical then you are on the right page. You can get a complete idea to select the best Courses after FSc Pre-Medical. Students completing 12 years of education with biology have a dream to become a doctor. They study very hard for it because taking admission to a medical college is not an easy task. Most of the time we think that after matric there is just MBBS and BDS that could make us doctors, but it is not. These days there are various medical fields that a student can choose after Matric such as a doctor of pharmacy, doctor of physiotherapy, and much more. Here the need is just to get analyze your abilities and for what your mindset is the best prepared. So, here we will provide you the best choice you can choose.

Courses After 12th Biology, Pre-Medical

The purpose of preparing this page is just to provide you a brief introduction about courses after 12th biology, pre-medical. It is a very important thing to select the Courses After 12th Biology. The future is not only for becoming a doctor. You have a wide range of courses you can select. So, have a look down for it.

Courses After 12th Biology, Pre-Medical

Courses After 12th Biology

The medical field is not a little one. There are not only doctors and dentists in it, but it also has a wide range. Other than these fields, it also includes Nursing, Pharmacy Doctor, Physiotherapist, and many others. Below is the complete list of Courses After 12th Biology, Pre-Medical. So, have a look down and click on the option you want to check.

Courses After Pre-Medical

What will be the Courses After 12th Biology, Pre-Medical as The most chosen field of study in Pakistan especially is the Biology, Pre-Medical Group In F.SC commonly known as the First Year In Medical after Matric Class. Everyone has a wish to become a doctor in his first preference After completing their Matriculation. We guide here to those students who just completed their Inter Part 2 With Biology Sciences (Pre-Medical). We also give you the details of the courses which are offered to you by the Colleges and Universities after 12th Class With Biology sciences.

87 Comments

1. Mere ist year main 68 percent marks ain hain muje agge dpt.biotechnology aur agriculture main se batyn ka ma kon si field chose kro

2. main ne matric main 850 main sy 725 marks hasel ke h mujhy forign study karne jana h batao main keya karo forign jane k leye, abi main ne 11 ka paper deya h abi 12 main hon.

3. sir please inform me about entry test date and registration date for mbbs in army medical college.

4. sir plzzzzzzzz ye bta dyn k mbbs ma admission k liye matric,fsc or MCAT ma kia score hona chaiyeee………

5. I have passed fsc premedical with885 marks. plzz……. help me what can I do next…… I dnt want to do mbbs or bds. plz…………help me

6. Mery f.sc pre-medical mane 935 marks ha aur mera admission nai howa next kon c field best ha aur dpt ka kya merit ha in k.e. And allama iqbal

7. i got 853 markx in fsc pre med.kia mera adm AIMC ME allied sciences me ho sakta h?
    plz hlp me im confused.

8. mn ny fsc pre _medical sy kia hy 821 marks hn kia mn software engineering ky liye apply kar sakte hun plz mjhe bta dn ???

1. Yes you can dear.. But now i think its too late for any government sector University well try for the private

9. punjab mein ks chiz ka scope ziada hy.kia mein sargodha university sy d.pharmecy kr loun,,,,,,,,,,plz help me

10. mjy fsc biology ki acdmy join krni ha just cncpt clear krny k leye q k mery cncept blkl zero hain kia mery leye acdmy join krna teak ha ya ni? main BS BOTANy six semester ki student hun plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me

11. asslam 0 alikum!
    i have done fsc (pre medical) now my parents have not resorces for my next education please tell me what should i have to do now..?? i am realy found of studying please told me some solutions please??

1. Dear UME – E – RUBAB ita all depend on your marks if u get good marks u do MBBS, BDS, MID, DPT, D-PRARM and if less marks u do BS BIOCHEMISTRY, BS MICROBIOLOGY OR BS ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES… from gournment sectors…. If u requri any kind of information please Contact on [email protected]
      INSHA ALLAH I HELP U..
      DR. MUHAMMAD USMAN

error: Content is protected !!