A complete document or writing about ISSB Test Schedule 2014 here given below. There are lots of Institutes and academies are there in Pakistan which is offering the full time preparation for ISSB Test. This Test is only recommended for those candidates who wants to join Pakistan Army,Pakistan navy and Pakistan air force. Actually these three fields are our basic shields against Pakistan defense. If you are well motivated and wants to join any of these sections then your are welcome to join the Test which will be conducted in this month of January 2014.
Your Tests and interviews will be held at ISSB kohat/Gujranwala/Malir/Quetta cantonments. you will be tested and Interviewed for four days. You will be allowed to walking out of ISSB test centers. ISSB Test consists of many internal tests which will be conducted in the test centers. There are very hard requirements are there to overcome the test hurdles to achieve the desired goal which you want to get. This only test can change your life forever with some disciplined and well mannered life. Due ISSB date and Test as listed here at this page. Each and every candidates should report according to the ISSB Test Schedule 2014.
ISSB Test Schedule 2014, Dates and Requirements
ISSB Test scheduled two time in one year, first time in starts of year and 2nd time in at the last year.
Pakistan Army Force:
- PMA Long Course JAN To MAY 2014
Pakistan Navy Force:
- PN Cadet Term APR To MAY 2014
- SSC (PN) Term / PNVR MAY To 2 JUN 2014
Pakistan Air Force:
- GDP / 77 CAE APR To JUN 2014
- Non GD JUN To JUN 2014
- SUMMER BREAK FROM JUN To JUL 2014
Requirements for ISSB Test 2014
You are required to bring along the following ORIGINAL documents-
- Original Matric certificate issued by board. Only result card/ mark sheet will not be accepted.
- Detailed marks sheet or Result card of matric
- Those candidates who have not been issued with Matric Certificate by their concerned board should furnish a certificate in this regard signed only by the Secretary Board. Any such certificate issued by school/college will no be accepted.
- The candidates who appear with a “Duplicate” or “Revised” matric certificate or if they have amendments in their names or date of births, should provide certificate explaining the circumstances under which they were issued with “Duplicate” or “Revised” or Amended matric Certificate, signed only by the Secretary Board.
- The original certificate and marks sheet/result card of Intermediate (FA/FSc, DAE/D.Com/DBA/ICS) is mandatory.
- Appearing candidates who have completed FA/FSc part-I will bring original part-I marks sheet along with surety/hope certificate of college.
- In case of “O”, “A” level, equivalence certificate and birth certificate are compulsory. PHOTOCOPY OF ANY CERTIFICATE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE.
- Those candidates who have applied for the courses demanding qualifications higher than intermediate are also required to bring their superior degree/ certificates as mentioned in the concerned course advertisement
- Domicile is a must for all those candidates of remote areas, who are eligible to apply on 45% marks in FA/FSc.
- No plastic coating is allowed on degrees/certificates except those which are already coated and cannot be removed.
- In case of non-possession of above-mentioned documents you will not be allowed to appear in the test and will be reverted back without paying traveling allowance
- Before your arrival, you may contact GSO-2 (Selection) of your concerned ISSB on telephone number mentioned at the end or GSO-2(Selection) ISSB Kohat to clarify any doubt about educational certificates.
Ineligibility Criteria for ISSB Test 2014
- Those who do not fulfill the academic qualifications advertised by respective services headquarters.
- Those found medically unfit.
- Those who have been twice Screened Out.
- Those who have been twice Not Recommended by ISSB.
- Those withdrawn from any training academy on disciplinary ground or found unsuitable.
- Those dismissed from government service on disciplinary or unsuitability grounds.
- Those dismissed from Armed Forces on disciplinary ground or being unsuitable.
- Those convicted in the court of law.
- Any candidate who appeared in ISSB within last 4 months.
- RECOMMENDED candidates are ineligible to appear for the tests of any course for one calendar year starting from the date of recommendation at ISSB.