University of Health Sciences UHS has announced Punjab Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Procedure 2018 for MBBS and BDS so all those students who want to be a doctor in future and have appeared in the UHS MCAT Entry Test must read this article so that they will be aware of the complete information admission procedure. There are total 20 Public Sector and 40 Private Sector Medical and Dental Colleges in Punjab, Pakistan and in that there are total seats in both MBBS and BDS courses. There are 51 government and private medical and dental colleges in Punjab which are offering MBBS and BDS courses to students. From these 51 medical colleges, only 19 medical colleges are government medical colleges while rest are private medical colleges.
Punjab Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Procedure 2018
The complete officially announce admission procedure are as follow.
- UHS MCAT Entry Test Result 2018 will be announced in the first week of the month September so after the declaration of the result, the admission procedure will start in all the Public Sector Medical and Dental Colleges in Punjab.
- All those candidates who have scored at least 80 according to the formula that is formulated by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Commission (PMDC) are only eligible for admission on Open merit basis in all the public sector Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab
- The formula for calculating the aggregated marks is
- Matric = 10%
- Intermediate = 40%
- UHS Entry Test 2018 = 50%
- The condition of 80% marks is only for the students who are applying for the Open merit whereas the candidates seeking admission against the reserved seats would not have to follow this rule and regulation.
- Total 9 seats are available on a reciprocal basis so that the students of Punjab got the Balochistan, KPK, AJK.
Prospectus and Admission Form:
- Prospectus along with the admission form will be available only at three places that are
- UHS Lahore
- Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi
- Nishtar Medical College, Multan
- For getting admission form students have to submit the attested copies of the Matric as well as Intermediate and Entrance result card too to get admission kit from the officials
- After completing the admission form students can submit it back to the same center from where they collect the forms.
- One student can only submit one form and that is for MBBS or BDS so must think before you tick as this will not be changed in any case in future
|(i)||Registration for Hafiz-e-Quran Test||September 2018|
|(ii)||Hafiz-e-Quran Test||September to September 2018|
|(iii)||Availability of Admission Kits||October to October 2018|
|(iv)||Submission of Admission Forms (Open Merit, under-developed, Disabled, Cholistan)||October 2018|
|(v)||Medical Board of Disabled Candidate||October to October 2018|
|(vi)||First Selection List (MBBS)||October 2018|
|(vii)||Commencement of classes in medical colleges||November 2018|
|(viii)||First Selection List (BDS)||October 2018|
|(ix)||Commencement of BDS classes||November 2018|
Documents Require to Attach with the Admission Form:
- Three (03) attested copies of Secondary School (Matriculation) Certificate
- Three (03) attested copies of Higher Secondary School (FSc Pre-Medical) Certificate issued by the Board.
- Three (03) attested copies of Domicile Certificate of the candidate
- Three (03) attested copies of Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Four (04) recent photographs
- Three (03) attested copies of CNIC of Father / Guardian.
For More Information:
Chairmen Admission board
Medical and Dental Institutions of Punjab
Ph: 042-99231304-9, UAN: 111-3333-66, Fax: 042-99230870