UHS MBBS / BDS Admission 2021 Government Medical Colleges is finally declared. University of Health and Sciences now invites the candidates on behalf of admission forms to apply for the Admission of session 2021 but only those student who has Punjab domicile can apply because no other certificate is acceptable of any other province. Candidates who do not have attended the entrance test that was held on 29 November 2021 are also not able to apply for admission as this entrance exam is the basic step to take admission in any Government Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab.
UHS MBBS / BDS Admission 2021 Government Medical Colleges
Punjab UHS Medical & Dental College MBBS and BDS admission 2021 has announced while the schedule of last date and selection list is mention below and candidates can check from this page.
Entry Test For the admission of MBBS and BDS in all public and Private sector medical and dental colleges will be held on 29 November 2020 that is Sunday at 9 am. The entrance test will start in all the districts at the same time. The entrance test center will be Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Multan, DG Khan, Lahore, Faisalabad, Gujrat, Gujranwala, Sargodha, Sahiwal, Rawalpindi, and Hassan Abdal.
UHS Admission Schedule 2021:
|Online Application Start Date||11th January 2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||22nd January 2021|
|Hifz-e-Quran Test||26th to 30th January 2021|
|Medical Board for Students with Disabilities||26th to 29th January 2021|
|Provisional Merit List of Applicants||5th February 2021|
|Final Merit List of Applicants||8th February 2021|
|First College Wise Selection List||11th February 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of fee at colleges||19th February 2021|
|Second Selection Merit List||24th February 2021|
|Commencement of Classes (MBBS/BDS)||1st March 2021|
|Third Selection List, if Any||5th March 2021|
University of Health Sciences (UHS) Entrance test is the only way if a candidate wants to take admission in the MBBS and BDS programs in Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab, as all the colleges demand UHS entrance Test Passing marks if then it will allow admission to the candidate.
- For open merit seats, only those who have a score of 80% or above marks can apply. That candidate who has less than 80% is not considered in the admission procedure.
- According to the PMDC rules and regulations marks will be calculated as follow —–Matric or Equivalent —- 10%
F.Sc or Equivalent —- 40%
UHS Entrance test —- 50%and the formula of aggregate marks are as followIF X= Matic marks
A= Matric total marks
Y= F.sc Marks obtained
Z= Entry Test obtain Marks
X/A 1100 X 0.10 + 0.40XY + 0.50XZ=
- On students like under-developed districts or those who are disabled on those candidates there is no rule of 80% marks in Inter.
- Total 9 seats are also available on a reciprocal basis for Punjab Domicile candidates of Balochistan, KPK, Azad Jammu, and Kashmir.
Procedure For Submission Forms:
- The prospectus and the registration form will be available at the University Of Health Sciences, Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore. This form is absolutely free but available from 11th January 2021 to 22 January 2021.
- After filling the form with complete documents that are required with the registration form submit the form to the same place in between the same dates.
- Candidates will give their preference for medical and dental colleges in one single admission form which once given shall be final and cannot be changed subsequently.
University of Health Sciences,
Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore-54600
Ph # 042-99231304-09
UAN # 111-33-33-66
Fax # 042-99230870 .